Help me through today (Day 4)

BuxomBarrister

Been 100% so far but woke up this morning with a headache and feeling very hungry :cry:

Had my shake (strawberry - nice!) and planning to eat again at about 3pm (got up a bit late).

I can feel today is going to be difficult. I've heard days 4/5 are the hardest :(

I'm not going to cheat but I just need some support!! I have to fight through the next 48 hours right? And then it gets easier?

..............yes you are right these are the 2 most difficult days so just hang on in there and you will not believe how much better you will feel in a day or two. It really is well worth the effort and I know that you can do it. Good luck xx

You can do this - distraction is the key for me - DVDs, long baths, chat on here!! Remember why you're doing this and your goals - eyes on the prize, as they say

xxx

Thanks so much!! Yes eyes on the prize!!!!!

If you get out and about a walk around the shops maybe, window shop the size clothes you want to be!

You can and WILL do this!:D

And remember - "nothing tastes as good as being slim feels". Good luck!

Well I have a bit of work to do some I am going to start that now. Should take me an hour or two an then I can have my late lunch.

Been browing through the ASOS website looking at teeny dresses I want to wear!!!

AHhhhhhhh I'm trying to delay having my soup for as long as poss so don't get hungry before bed!!!!!!!

I do hope ketosis kicks in tomorrow!!!! :cry:

Hi BB. I am on day 4 as well and struggling. I just keep telling myself if I eat it will take longer to get in ketosis and all that hard work will be wasted.

Back