HELP ME:(

nicolexox

I've gone off track for a whole week:( ! , and i couldn't make this WW class this week:(, i don't want to put on a ton of weight before christmas.

I pushed myself to come on and post this:(

I've put on a few pounds, weigh in is on wednesday, birthday party on saturday. HELP ME:(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Darling, you are down 35lbs please do not beat yourself up. You should know by now that beating yourself up is why you are overweight.

Start this moment and be kind to yourself, drink lots of water and eat well,go for a walk. Do something nice like watch a nice movie or have a bath and snap out of the self hate mode, you wont loose a pound when you feel like that. You can do this......

Did you realise you've posted this on the slimming world section not Weight watchers?

You can pick it up again..draw a line under it all and carry on. Have what you want Christmas day dont deny yourself. just start again the following day

newlifenow:Beating myself up this way has caused me to overeat:( Thank you very much!, back on track!, commited and ready!, getting my journal up to date this week !, congrats on your loss also and thank you !xxx

Slimbysummer : oops i've not realised - thank you!

darkstarzz : thank you!

newlifenow:Beating myself up this way has caused me to overeat:( Thank you very much!, back on track!, commited and ready!, getting my journal up to date this week !, congrats on your loss also and thank you !xxx

Slimbysummer : oops i've not realised - thank you!

darkstarzz : thank you!

Stay on here and we'll convert you to Slimming World - its not a get slim quick scheme, but it teaches you eat healthy inc treats and no feel guilty if you do slip. x

Ooh sneaky ninja conversion tactics!!! I like!!! Maybe we can get Starlight to change the name of the forum to Weight Watchers and then capture people as they come in and indoctrinate them....

Oh... wait...theres a flaw in that plan... :D

I've gone off track for a whole week:( ! , and i couldn't make this WW class this week:(, i don't want to put on a ton of weight before christmas.

I pushed myself to come on and post this:(

I've put on a few pounds, weigh in is on wednesday, birthday party on saturday. HELP ME:(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

You've made the first big step by switching to SW;)

Slimbysummer: i'm currently part of weight watchers, it is working, but i don't feel i'm going around it healthely. I can eat as much junk as i want and count the point.. does slimming world look at particular foods and a different pointing system?

Maximus hehehe i've not switched to scottish slimers yet:px

I've moved your thread to WW :)

off track

don't look backwards. and don't wait for tomorrow! Tomorrow starts right now...find the positives, keep looking at that, and give yourself a reward for getting back on track (non food)
best
Dale

i think the good thing about ww is if you do go off track ,just dust yourself off and get back on the wagon and it soon comes off again.

try simply filling for a week and get yourself back into good habits :)

Starlight: thank you :)

thanks for all the help guys xxx

Back