HELP ME

debclark68

Hiya all
I am in my 2nd week of restarting CD and cannot get back into it at all.
Any ideas as I really don't want to give up!
And has anyone else found it hard to get back in to.
Debxx

Hi Deb

Have you tried looking at the sticky about easing your way back into SS, all about cutting down on carbs etc. You aren't alone it is really common to struggle getting back into SS.

Georgie
x

Hi Deb,

I know where you are coming from, my restart was 4th January, did 5 days then fell off the wagon. This is where usually I would ring up my CDC and cancel my appointment. This time however I still weighed in, decided if I didn't I would just put more weight on.

Now on day 4 and taking it one day at a time :)

Just keep at it, if you have a blip, put it behind you and start again. I found the trouble was when I had a blip, I let it continue. Hoping to learn from my previous mistakes.

Good luck, you can do it :)

Hi
Many thanks for all your support. Went for my 2nd weigh in this week and lost 1lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but lost 4 inches my CDC thinks it may be water retention. So I am a little disheartened tonight as its a lot of money to only loose a 1lb.
Debx

It'll even out to the average 'stone a month' so keep the faith and you'll probably have a big loss next week.

Restarts are notoriously difficult (so much so I only did one week of SS them moved over to 790) but it CAN be done with plenty of determination and lots of support - cue Minimins!! :)

Hi Deb :)

I agree with everything Debbie (RD) has said about restarts!!!

I'm just about to launch myself into one again:sigh:....BUT..and it's a big but....it's all about persevering,honesty, patience and learning a bit more about yourself in the process, I think, and if it takes a few attempts to get to where you want to be then so be it!!

Love and best wishes,

Lacey..xx :D

Hey Deb - don't give up ! you can do this....you just need to ask yourself what you really want - do you want to eat (short term fix) ?? or do you want to be slimmer (long term goal) ??

you need to focus on your end goal, keep that at the front of your mind - and GO FOR IT !!!

you have chosen to do without food just for a while to get to where you want to be.......

don't think like you're being deprived....remember, it's your choice

YOU CAN DO THIS !!!

keep us progressed with your progress.....

love

Debz xx

Back