HELP ME

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debclark68, 17 January 2008 Social URL.

1. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

Hiya all
    I am in my 2nd week of restarting CD and cannot get back into it at all.
    Any ideas as I really don't want to give up!
    And has anyone else found it hard to get back in to.
    Debxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Deb

Have you tried looking at the sticky about easing your way back into SS, all about cutting down on carbs etc. You aren't alone it is really common to struggle getting back into SS.

Georgie
    x

4. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Deb,

I know where you are coming from, my restart was 4th January, did 5 days then fell off the wagon. This is where usually I would ring up my CDC and cancel my appointment. This time however I still weighed in, decided if I didn't I would just put more weight on.

Now on day 4 and taking it one day at a time :)

Just keep at it, if you have a blip, put it behind you and start again. I found the trouble was when I had a blip, I let it continue. Hoping to learn from my previous mistakes.

Good luck, you can do it :)

5. htpink

htpink CDC

Call your CDC when you feel like you are wavering for a bit of encouragement!

6. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

Hi
    Many thanks for all your support. Went for my 2nd weigh in this week and lost 1lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but lost 4 inches my CDC thinks it may be water retention. So I am a little disheartened tonight as its a lot of money to only loose a 1lb.
    Debx

7. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    It'll even out to the average 'stone a month' so keep the faith and you'll probably have a big loss next week.

Restarts are notoriously difficult (so much so I only did one week of SS them moved over to 790) but it CAN be done with plenty of determination and lots of support - cue Minimins!! :)

8. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

Thanks for that will keep in touch Debxx

9. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Deb :)

I agree with everything Debbie (RD) has said about restarts!!!

I'm just about to launch myself into one again:sigh:....BUT..and it's a big but....it's all about persevering,honesty, patience and learning a bit more about yourself in the process, I think, and if it takes a few attempts to get to where you want to be then so be it!!

Love and best wishes,

Lacey..xx :D

Russiandoll likes this.
  10. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hey Deb - don't give up ! you can do this....you just need to ask yourself what you really want - do you want to eat (short term fix) ?? or do you want to be slimmer (long term goal) ??

you need to focus on your end goal, keep that at the front of your mind - and GO FOR IT !!!

you have chosen to do without food just for a while to get to where you want to be.......

don't think like you're being deprived....remember, it's your choice

YOU CAN DO THIS !!!

keep us progressed with your progress.....

love

Debz xx

Russiandoll and Isis like this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.