HELP ME!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by ThinDilema, 16 January 2009 Social URL.

1. ThinDilema

ThinDilema Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Girl!
    Ok so ive started lighterlife today :D but tonight me and my boyfriend are going to a work collegues leaving do its been planned for weeks, its a chinese restuarant, im panicking i dont like it please help what do I do? :cry:
    LotsofLove
    Rachiie -ox-

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Have your shake before hand, and tell everyone you have a toothache, or a funny tummy and that you already had some broth at home? I used that a few times and worked a treat!

4. ThinDilema

ThinDilema Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Girl!
    Thankyou BL, it would save me £20!!
    Guess its just my first challenge and its my first day its just alot of emotions :(
    Thankyou
    LotsofLove
    Rachiie -ox-

5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    YEs indeed - getting challenged right off that bat like that. But thats the stuff that champions are made of. :)

You can do it! Just stay focused, strong and in control of your decisions. :)

xx

6. Huseyin

Huseyin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Just sit there and enjoy smelling the food lol what else can you do, believe me after a few weeks you wont even be phased by it and you will enjoy watching those eat and think to yourself "muhahahahahaw, thats it pile on those pounds my little darling" or maybe that is just be lol

7. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    there are challenges all along the way but once you're in 'the zone' it's really easy to just say 'i'm not eating'. Be confident about it and people won't question your reasons!

All the best with your LL journey xx

8. SerenityValley

SerenityValley Surgically happy.

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(50.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Gastric bypass
    Decide now if you want to telll people the truth or not - it all depends on why you're panicking. I tell the truth every time, but have been blessed with supportive friends, family and co-workers.

9. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    That's quite a challenge for Day 1, but don't worry yourself too much.
    As Andy says, decide if you are telling people what you are doing - as it is a work colleague thing I'm guessing you might not be wanting to tell them, at least not right now.

In that case, I'd do as BL says, say you're not feeling too well and have taken some medicine or somethin, but won't be eating/drinking as you don't feel up to it.

Social gatherings are the real big challenge when abstaining, especially ones based around food.

But I know you can do it, and just remember, whatever anyone says of thinks about you being on LL, you are doing this for YOU and not them.

Hope you have an enjoyable time :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.