HELP ME!!

ThinDilema

Ok so ive started lighterlife today :D but tonight me and my boyfriend are going to a work collegues leaving do its been planned for weeks, its a chinese restuarant, im panicking i dont like it please help what do I do? :cry:
LotsofLove
Rachiie -ox-

Thankyou BL, it would save me £20!!
Guess its just my first challenge and its my first day its just alot of emotions :(
Thankyou
LotsofLove
Rachiie -ox-

Just sit there and enjoy smelling the food lol what else can you do, believe me after a few weeks you wont even be phased by it and you will enjoy watching those eat and think to yourself "muhahahahahaw, thats it pile on those pounds my little darling" or maybe that is just be lol

there are challenges all along the way but once you're in 'the zone' it's really easy to just say 'i'm not eating'. Be confident about it and people won't question your reasons!

All the best with your LL journey xx

Decide now if you want to telll people the truth or not - it all depends on why you're panicking. I tell the truth every time, but have been blessed with supportive friends, family and co-workers.

That's quite a challenge for Day 1, but don't worry yourself too much.
As Andy says, decide if you are telling people what you are doing - as it is a work colleague thing I'm guessing you might not be wanting to tell them, at least not right now.

In that case, I'd do as BL says, say you're not feeling too well and have taken some medicine or somethin, but won't be eating/drinking as you don't feel up to it.

Social gatherings are the real big challenge when abstaining, especially ones based around food.

But I know you can do it, and just remember, whatever anyone says of thinks about you being on LL, you are doing this for YOU and not them.

Hope you have an enjoyable time :)

Back