help meeee (food contained) UPDATE!!!

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
I have my finger on the phone to order chicken burger and chips and the craving is soooooo strong! I'm on day four drank all my shakes drank 7lts of water... Can't do early night unless baby goes down which she won't for at least an hour! Plzzzzzz help me :-(

Don't do it. Put your phone down and walk away from it. Look at how well you have done, it really isn't worth throwing all that away, honestly, the guilt would just consume you. Just think how proud you will feel when you get through this!

you've only got 10lbs to go until you reach goal, do you really want a burger and chips that much?

How about this...close your eyes (after you've read this of course!;)), imagine you have eaten that chicken burger and chips...really really think about it....I would bet you are filled with a real sence of disappointment that you cracked.
If it's really bed just stay on here with us hun and keep posting until you can put the littun down for the night and you can follow.

thanks guys, my pc is plying up and keeps chucking me off, your right goal is so close I can smell it, I'm clinging on for dear life, I love you skinnymins :-( I will be in bed the second my daughter is! X x

Well done hon for resisting....... you are so close to goal...... why would you ruin it all for some chicken burger that is probably full of rubbish anyway..... your doing fab and so nearly there hon .
Good on you keep smiling xxx

yay, well done! It is so hard isn't it, but keep going and you will be at goal and looking stunning in your wedding dress before you know it!

STOP AND THINK!!!

I am on week 2 and beleive me it does get better. The first week I was sooo tempted. But I didn't give in and now I am so glad. I lost 8lbs in the first week.

Have a coffee. Try mixing in some vanilla shake in some cold water and make a paste then add boiling water and a sweetner if prefered. It will help with th ecraving and fill you.

Just think that the goal is so close and then you can have you burger! Resist and don't pick up that phone!!!!

Good luck! xx

Please please PLEASE dont do it!! Imagine feeling fat and bloated afterwards. the feeling of your new small clothes tight around your waist. that horrible feeling of food being in your stomach, working away at piling on the pounds ready to show a big fat increase on the scales. You may have 10 mins of pleasure eating it but is it worth the several hours, even DAYS of guilt afterwards?

thanks again everybody, im in bed now cheat free, too awake to sleep but if im away from the kitchen its enough to help. ive done 6 weeks of this last year i dont know how I managed, i remember having nights like this, but thia craving is unbearable. I just want to cry. i think ive had such a long and boring day the cravings just attacked hard. im off to see the moscow state circus tomorrow with OH and baby in the middle of the day so hopefully that will take up most of my thoughts when I get home!......**clings on for life***....

I am right there with ya, I think Friday nights + a baby that wont go to bed is such a hard combination BUT eating definately wont help hun. Tomorrow will feel so much better if you stick with it hun.
I might get shouted at for saying this but personally if I am really struggling I have a 4th shake or bar just to take that edge off (but obviously we arent supposed to) I just think that it will cause far less damage than owt else.

Good luck with it hun, YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
Niki
x

i hate it when cravings are this bad I take it out on my baby and by OH :-( I really dont mean it, but when he says "oh just have your tea, then start again" i feel like kicking his ass! twice! i cant wait to fall asleep, and wake up on track of course. xx

YumyMumy
I know you won’t like to hear this but i really do feel that your body must be craving for food as your in a healthy BMI 24 i notice and your sole sourcing using lipotrim i gather?
When i was on lipotrim i was told once your bmi hit 24.9 you need to go on maintenance and if you wanted to lose more then healthy eating using maintenance products a little like what we do on Cambridge,
I fear your not being looked after as you don’t have your Cambridge counsellor , i don’t know about your chemist but mine was only interested in my money didn’t care if i was drinking water how i felt just weight me and gave me what i wanted no questions asked it was their helpline that was more helpful,
I really hope your not putting your health at risk,

hi wannabe, my chemist are still giving me my packs for ss, i aked about refeeding and they said they wont make me until I am at my desired goal providing its not close to underweight? They cheke my ketones every time I go etc, I would do SS+ but I cant do such small portions and have less than 4 weeks to my wedding so cant afford to mess about :-O my dress is too small x

I totally understand about wanting to fit into your dress – but my own opinion is i would not risk my health,
At the end of the day the chemist make a lot of money out of it so i guess if not monitored they will happily let you buy what you like i am sure their head office would be horrified to hear that will let you SS till your bmi is 22, ... i read you can be eating into muscle and remember your heart is a muscle i know people wil encourage you to continue and say it’s only 4 weeks etc but i am just a little worried for you 7 litres of water sounds a massive amount as well
Well i won’t go on as i am not expert your an adult and you have made the decision that your wedding and your dress is of upmost importance which it was to me as well on my wedding – but if you feel unwell or faint no energy etc please call their helpline or see your doctor

thanks wannabe, i do see my doctor quite often as i take baby if she sneezes haha he always chekes my BP etc and ive always been healthy so fingers crossed its stays that way. I hoping to do alot less than4 wks, possibly just one more week, right now tho, the stress of my dress not fitting overrides any concerns I had, I tried it on at 3lbs lighter and still had some to lose so I really need to do this, thanks again for your advice tho xx

thanks again everybody, im in bed now cheat free, too awake to sleep but if im away from the kitchen its enough to help. ive done 6 weeks of this last year i dont know how I managed, i remember having nights like this, but thia craving is unbearable. I just want to cry. i think ive had such a long and boring day the cravings just attacked hard. im off to see the moscow state circus tomorrow with OH and baby in the middle of the day so hopefully that will take up most of my thoughts when I get home!......**clings on for life***....

Im so so proud of you for not giving in! Sometimes it is best to get an early night or get in bed and read a book to stop the midnight munchies! You will be thankful for not giving in in the morning. i do understand - ive locked myself in my room all day to avoid any food! :(

thanks wannabe, i do see my doctor quite often as i take baby if she sneezes haha he always chekes my BP etc and ive always been healthy so fingers crossed its stays that way. I hoping to do alot less than4 wks, possibly just one more week, right now tho, the stress of my dress not fitting overrides any concerns I had, I tried it on at 3lbs lighter and still had some to lose so I really need to do this, thanks again for your advice tho xx

That’s good ! – I am sure your fit into your dress hun you have been so determined ! ... you look very photogenic so i am sure your have some fabulously photo’s ... Your will power has been amazing this evening when you wake tomorrow your feel so pleased with yourself for not giving in ! :)

UPDATE!

THANK YOU! All so so much for your support last night!! :grouphugg:

Thanks to you guys again, I managed to survive one of the toughest nights ive ever done on lipotrim, pat on the back to myself :happy096: I weighed in 1.6lbs lighter this morning, and im so so so happy about, I really couldnt have managed without this forum, I value you guys more than the majority of my friendships :thankyou: I know I can do this now, I am craving the 9stones more than I crave food :D and Im sooooo close, its been near 4 years ive been trying to get there and now I know I really am gonna do it!! xx

Thats fantastic!! Just save this post - put it up on your fridge.. or maybe your phone (hehe!) for next time you are tempted!! xxx

Back