help?? messed up day 2 of refeed week=(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by yumyumaholic, 16 August 2011 Social URL.

1. yumyumaholic

yumyumaholic New Member

I did 4 weeks of tfr and so far have lost 1stone which I am very happy about,I started my refeed yesterday and did fine it was gr8 2 taste real food again!.... earlier today I cooked some pasta in a thick pesto sauce for my 2yr old son,he wouldn't eat it ...the smell got 2 me so much i demolished the whole lot into my big fat mouth:(....as if that wasnt bad enough later on I was in the middle of preparing a lasagne dish for my fiance for this evening and once I had the delicious sauce and mince cooked and mixed I started scooping a load of that back my throat aswell..............now im freaking out that all my hard work is gone out the window, we r going on holiday nxt week and i dont have time to start again=((((( what do i do??????/ make myself sick??? heeeeeeeeeeeelllllpppp:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(38.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    making yourself sick is certainly not the answer, to be honest i don't know what you should do to minimise any pasta related issues. I would advise that you just carry on with the sheet and put today behind you but maybe the girls on the refeed or maintenance forums have a better idea, sorry i can't be of more help x

4. mightymonocle

mightymonocle Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.87%)
    Diet:
    LCHF
    Yea don't get yourself down about it - you realise it was a mistake n now you can move on. Getting those carbs will no doubt have you craving for more but stay strong! You may also want to exercise within the next 24 hours so you can empty the glycogen n water weight the excess carbs will have made you gain. Whatever you do, making yourself vomit is a baaaad idea, don't get into a habit of eating badly n reversing it in that way, instead acknowledge the guilt you feel as a reminder not to make that same mistake again. Good luck with the rest of refeed n maintaining!

5. Caziedalts

Caziedalts Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yumyyumoholic, I agree with others. Certainly by making yourself sick is not the answer. I used to do this to myself, and can tell you from experience it's not good!!! The only other thing I can suggest is taking x2 dulcolax which will give you a mini clearout. I have to take them regular due to bad toilet trouble on the diet.

Don't beat yourself up about it though. Be strong tomorrow and carry on and remember how bad today has made you feel. Good luck and have a fab holiday! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.