Help! Must be asap!

sophie_mk

Hello!

I'm kinda new - have chatted to a few of you during my transition from CD to WW.
Help - meant to be propperly joining WW tonight... but I am really gonna be upset if I have gained loads... and as I have just had dinner, and usually get weighed in the mornings... feel the WW scales could lead to an evening of tears and frustration....:cry:

Should I go or not....
If I am I need to get my but in gear as it starts in 5 mins!!!
Please respond asap!

Yes - go. You can always lose a lot in the first week then. It doesnt matter what the scales say hun - it only matters that over time the number on those scales go down.

Ultimately it's up to you, but it'll be a big step in a positive direction and you'll meet a lot of people in the same situation as you.

Good luck doll, chin up xx

I think you should go but tell them not to tell you the weight, just to record....then when you go next week, they can tell you your new weight and what you've lost. That way you don't get disheartened now.

How much will it cost me tonight?
Membership is free at the moment isn't it?

Go Go Go - if you don't go tonight, you'll never go, and the weight will slowly go back up! :)

Good luck!
xxxx

If you have a voucher you should be able to register free - class fee is £5.50.

Dont put it off. Just think of it as a new begining. Start afresh and count your weight loss from next week. Dont think about what you have put on. If you have had your tea that can count for about 3-4lb in weight if it was a large meal. Dont worry - just go and get it over with.

good luck.

You should go, next week when you go for your 1st weight-in wait and have your dinner after your weigh in should help the weight-loss, were all here to help and support you, thins is a new begining for all of us, c'mon you can do it x

Sorry I wasn't around earlier to see this.
I'm hoping you took these good people's advice and were brave and went!
Let us know how you got on.
L x

looks like you went well done!
i do ww at home, just bought the points calculator and that...most support has been through this site!
gosh im saving £5.50 a week thats a lot of money didnt it used to be £3 pound something?x

Back