Help Name my Kittens!

What shall I call the kittens?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've decided in Tabitha and Florence, very pretty names and it just suits them! Eeeek so excited, going to be picking them up thursday night, need to get kitty proofing the house!

Years ago when we had cats, my husband suggested calling them Rimsky-Korsakov and Mussorgsky. Yes, really!

I persuaded him that there was no way I was shouting those names across the road at night!

One was tabby and white and we called him Nutmeg (grate a whole nutmeg and you will see that the inside is sort of tabby) and the other was called Juniper (black and white, with a little brown mottled in the black).

It seemed to suit them - they came when they were called, anyway.

My sister's cats are called Archie and Rosie.

Whatever you decide, I am sure they will be adorable, and I envy you!

Awww! Mine are 4 months old, a black and white called Tifa and a black called Jynx :D Enjoy them! Hope your legs dont end up as scratched as mine - they have a habit of using me as a climbing wall!

Hiya, can some one please tell me how I can put more than one weight loss badge on here please because I have tried but I only seem to be able to make one appear.

Thanks !

hey guys, kittens are home and currently exploring their new home, and getting behind ovens, tvs..sofas..everywhere, eeek! I'm a bit concerned about florence, she has nasty diaorrhea :(

Cuteness!! Hope your little girl is better soon. Probably best to feed her light, white foods (chicken/fish) and try to keep her hydrated

My two little gangstas were called Reggie (Reginald) and Ronnie (Rhonda) - often found up the back alley dealing catnip

xx

Back