Help needed for 1st day......

Aww I'm sorry you are feeling rubbish hun. It's really hard to keep things in perspective when you work hard with no result isn't it!?

I was talking to someone the other day about this sort if thing and she said 'well I was a few stone heavier for years and the scales didn't bother me so I'm not letting them now that I'm on my way to a slimmer, healthier me. It will happen when it happens and I'll just keep going until I'm done'. Such a good attitude to have but really difficult to keep upbeat all the time when you have resisted all the things you were craving.

Keep up the good work hun and trust that it will happen.

Yesterday my syns were some crisps (4.5), alpen bar (3) and a small glass of wine (6). Stuck to plan all day so pleased with that but I'm a bit uninspired at the moment because I'm too busy to plan a lot.

Today is EE again and I'm out for food after work. No idea what we will have but I'm trying for nandos as I know it can be on plan. My sister wants la tasca (tapas) but I reckon that will be pretty high syns!? Will see how we go anyway.

What's your day looking like?

Ooh I love nandos! It's so do-able on plan!

Yep, I'm gonna keep at it, surprisingly, I've been feeling quite "slim" and comfortable in my clothes, I just wish I wasn't such a number chaser!

Had a great food day yesterday, lots of fruit and veg and syns were for peanut butter that I put on slices of apple and some popcorn, didn't have chocolate, kept my HEb and had hifi light/honey monster choc and honeycomb stick at night ;)

Today is green, been making egg wraps recently so had one with a quorn sausage this morning. made quorn chilli and decided to make it in to a lasagne so have that for lunch which I'll have soon and prob make mac and cheese for dinner cos I have yog that needs used up. Not had it in a while so it might be good

Anything new at your end? The weather has been lovely today, long may it continue! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello honey. (Hides face in shame after an awful week!!)

I'm really pleased you are doing well and not letting the number crunching get you down. Keep your chin up hun :)

I've had some awesome news.....I've been given a temporary promotion at work ? bit more responsibility and bit more money until April (hopefully although naturally they will keep
It under review!!)

AND.......bf proposed last night!!!!!! ???? eeeeekkkkkk

Awwww!!! congratulations...congratulations...congratulations!! :D

chuffed to bits for you!

a massive well done on the promotion....and as for the engagement...just awwwwwwwwwwww ;) lol

did you have a clue he was going to ask you? what happened? oooh tell me tell me! :giggle:

all ok at this end...had a great week food wise, red day yesterday and off to weigh in after i type this....here's hoping the number has changed eh! x

Congratulations on both the promotion and the engagement xx

The last couple of days has been a whirlwind!! I had no clue he was going to do it. We went out for a nice meal to celebrate my promotion and the restaurant was really busy so he waited til We got home and did it then! Was so funny. I literally just said to him 'do you fancy taking the bins out' and he said 'babe do you fancy marrying me!? And then pulled out a ring!! Pmsl - how romantic hahah. I just stared at him for ages and cried lol.

awww :D
that made me smile!

i bet he had thought over and over how to do it....and was a nervous wreck!

ach...at least it's one for the grandkids eh lol

so chuffed for you....what's your ring like? x

Lol. It wouldn't be him if it was something grand and elaborate haha. It's absolutely beautiful!! I love it! So exciting!!

image-3043434533.jpg

Now I'll have to be on SW properly eh!? How's thing with you?

Hello you!! Sorry I have been such a stranger! How are you?

I've finished celebrating and eating rubbish for now and am desperate to get back onto some good food! My body needs vitamins!!!! :)

Hello you!! Sorry I have been such a stranger! How are you?

I've finished celebrating and eating rubbish for now and am desperate to get back onto some good food! My body needs vitamins!!!! :)

Hiya mrs :D
i'm ok thanks...still plodding along being good all week then not at the weekends which means 4 on 4 off and not any lighter! lol

we're away next week so really, i should be getting my finger out when i'm back cos i'm not trying to maintain! lol

what's new with you? what you been up to? and what goodies you been participating with ;) :giggle: x

I've been drinking a lot of wine and prosecco and eating takeaways!! I have got a thing for Lebanese at the moment lol. Today I have been really good. I've had weetabix, lasagne, cherry tomatoes and some fresh cherries. Plus nearly 2l of water :)

Where you off to again? X

I've been drinking a lot of wine and prosecco and eating takeaways!! I have got a thing for Lebanese at the moment lol. Today I have been really good. I've had weetabix, lasagne, cherry tomatoes and some fresh cherries. Plus nearly 2l of water :)

Where you off to again? X

sounds fun! and you'll feel much better after a day or two ;)

off to the canaries, it's come round fast and i'd hoped to be lighter than i am for going away so i had half a stone to play with....ach, no point in stressing, i'm not gonna be a stone lighter by then but i can be as well behaved as i can leading up to it!
i'm sure by the time we're back, i'll be screaming for superfree and HEb's lol x

Ooh canaries sounds lovely hun. Nice and warm with a gorgeous relaxing beach! I'm
So jealous!! My holiday seems worlds away lol. Still it's been lovely and warm the last week or so down here. :)

Did you get something booked??
It's so muggy here the last few days, pouring rain on and off but just muggy which, tonight, is awful :(

How has your week been? I've had a great on plan week, got some things over the weekend which might see me having stuff I shouldn't but the plan is not to go too mad!
Family meal on Sunday...was meant to be Chinese but I'm gonna cook a big roast dinner for everyone...prob have Yorkies and get something for a pudding but a better choice for me I thought plus you can't beat a roast! ;) x

Ahh I haven't had a roast for a while! I've got a chicken out to defrost so I can cook that tomorrow :) tonight I am attempting a Mediterranean lasagne with lots of veg in it. Will let you know how it goes!!

Yeah we did eventually book up 11 nights in Crete in September. Cannot wait to be lying on a beach with a nice cold beer lol. But I need to get shifting first as the last month has been horrid food wise lol

Ahh I haven't had a roast for a while! I've got a chicken out to defrost so I can cook that tomorrow :) tonight I am attempting a Mediterranean lasagne with lots of veg in it. Will let you know how it goes!! Yeah we did eventually book up 11 nights in Crete in September. Cannot wait to be lying on a beach with a nice cold beer lol. But I need to get shifting first as the last month has been horrid food wise lol

We have family here and I cooked it again yesterday for us all...followed by apple pie and ice cream...yumzers! ;)

Holiday sounds fab, it's scorching here today and I've braved the sleeveless top for a change! Even if it is just at home, I did pop out earlier so that's an achievement for me!

Holiday sounds great, it'll be here before you know! Is it just the two of you going?

Ach don't mention weight loss to me...still the same weight as I was in January...I'm just wasting my efforts from thru the week when it comes to the weekend. Would be ok if I was maintaining but I'm not lol

Gonna just do whatever for the next few weeks then seriously thinking about joining a class once I'm back my holidays and everything's back to normal.
Might not make much difference but I want to try and god knows what weight I'll be by then...might give me the shock and boot up the arse I appear to be needing!

How was your weekend?x

Back