Extra Easy Help needed for final push - anyone want to food diary with me?

Cholney5

Hi All,

This site really helped me to get to a weight I was happy with last summer and I maintained this until Christmas! Now I fell off the wagon and despite doing lots of exercise in the last couple of weeks I am still 5lb up on that weight!

I have decided that I will make a food diary on here and see if by noting all down and asking for help, helps!

Anyone interested in buddying up?

I am a 29 year old bride to be - who has the dress and is getting married in September - and needs some support!

Hi All,

This site really helped me to get to a weight I was happy with last summer and I maintained this until Christmas! Now I fell off the wagon and despite doing lots of exercise in the last couple of weeks I am still 5lb up on that weight!

I have decided that I will make a food diary on here and see if by noting all down and asking for help, helps!

Anyone interested in buddying up?

I am a 29 year old bride to be - who has the dress and is getting married in September - and needs some support!

Im on my final push to get to goal im about 4lb off now im almost 27 eek and really hovering around this last bit grrrr

Im on my final push to get to goal im about 4lb off now im almost 27 eek and really hovering around this last bit grrrr

It is the hardest part! I think for me I got too relaxed and need to start logging to ensure I am not missing anything!

It is definately harder when so close - keep going :)

My problem is I have a very healthy appetite - I eat one meal and am instantly thinking about the next!!

It is the hardest part! I think for me I got too relaxed and need to start logging to ensure I am not missing anything!

It is definately harder when so close - keep going :)

My problem is I have a very healthy appetite - I eat one meal and am instantly thinking about the next!!

You sound like me my life revolves round food its also my hobby i love cooking :D

You sound like me my life revolves round food its also my hobby i love cooking :D

Maybe we can help each other with ideas then :)

I think for me Slimming World is great and certainly the only way I have ever lost the weight and a very healthy way to do but now I am closer to where I want to be harder to maintain!

I am thinking of following it as usual but for a while logging calories to see how much coming in at - maybe I just need to be aware as even if "good" calories from superfree - I guess if over-eatting them it is still bad?

Hi both, I'm also in the final stretch, 3lb to target and so I thought giving up alcohol would help, not so!

I had a fab 2 weeks (I weigh every other weds) and last weds I went to class expecting at least 1-2 off and I stayed the same! I was gutted I can tell ya!

I am doing something new this week and its day 2 so far, I'm doing the 777 challenge, have you heard of it? It's 7 speed foods (at least) 7 glasses of water and 7 syns, for 7 days, worth a go don't you think?
X

Hi both, I'm also in the final stretch, 3lb to target and so I thought giving up alcohol would help, not so!

I had a fab 2 weeks (I weigh every other weds) and last weds I went to class expecting at least 1-2 off and I stayed the same! I was gutted I can tell ya!

I am doing something new this week and its day 2 so far, I'm doing the 777 challenge, have you heard of it? It's 7 speed foods (at least) 7 glasses of water and 7 syns, for 7 days, worth a go don't you think?
X
i pretty much do that without thinking lol but i do have 15 syns most days

X

Ooh sounds interesting! I always struggle with drink! Not enough water daily as I love tea! If I exercise I tend to manage 2 litres but if not I have to force!

Also alcohol - I don't go out often! Maybe once to twice a month but 2 glasses and 10 syns gone! I am out for anniversary and having to account for a cheeky glass of wine to toast! I will be good all day and try and pick wisely food wise!

Let me know how you get on and I may try next week :)

I am trying to up the exercise at the moment - do you do much?

xx

I have realised I am at the half way point and that has made me more focussed! I was demotivated up until now! I love cooking and am exercising quite a bit! Happy to buddy up with you if you think we can help each other?! I am rubbish at keeping a food diary so I think this would help me too :) x

Wow you have done so well so far! Not long to target! Well done! x

I have realised I am at the half way point and that has made me more focussed! I was demotivated up until now! I love cooking and am exercising quite a bit! Happy to buddy up with you if you think we can help each other?! I am rubbish at keeping a food diary so I think this would help me too :) x

Hi Sculls,

Nice to hear from you. I am into exercising and this definately increases my appetite. I am currently doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred which is 20 mins a day and trying to go to the gym 2-3 times in week to a class or to do some cardio.

I think I just lost way a bit and stopped preparing but determined to get back on track!

So far today I am doing well but have to stay syn free so can relax a bit this evening!

I had a boiled egg and then a banana with a Shape 0% yogurt for breakfast

For lunch I just had a tomato Mug Shot, 150g cottage cheese and a whole cucumber! I am actually stuffed now!

For this afternoon I have my 2 Alpen Lights and 3 clementines - if I need them!

Hi Sculls,

Nice to hear from you. I am into exercising and this definately increases my appetite. I am currently doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred which is 20 mins a day and trying to go to the gym 2-3 times in week to a class or to do some cardio.

I think I just lost way a bit and stopped preparing but determined to get back on track!

So far today I am doing well but have to stay syn free so can relax a bit this evening!

I had a boiled egg and then a banana with a Shape 0% yogurt for breakfast

For lunch I just had a tomato Mug Shot, 150g cottage cheese and a whole cucumber! I am actually stuffed now!

For this afternoon I have my 2 Alpen Lights and 3 clementines - if I need them!

Hay!

I feel like I have my drive back again so feel like I will start losing again! WI tomorrow and not sure what to expect but have to make sure it doesn't get me down!
I am on day 3 of level 2 30DS - I done it last year it really works :) how are you finding it? I ache?
I like the whole cucumber :()

Today I had...
Banana, 2 x tangerines and some seeds/nuts
Huge bowl of lentil, chilli and veg soup. Muller light
Coffee and a boost (giving up choc for lent so this was a treat but regretted it afterwards)
Salmon and lime tilda rice with roast peppers, courgettes, asparagus and garlic
I have eaten plenty but not drank enough!

X

Hay!

I feel like I have my drive back again so feel like I will start losing again! WI tomorrow and not sure what to expect but have to make sure it doesn't get me down!
I am on day 3 of level 2 30DS - I done it last year it really works :) how are you finding it? I ache?
I like the whole cucumber :()

Today I had...
Banana, 2 x tangerines and some seeds/nuts
Huge bowl of lentil, chilli and veg soup. Muller light
Coffee and a boost (giving up choc for lent so this was a treat but regretted it afterwards)
Salmon and lime tilda rice with roast peppers, courgettes, asparagus and garlic
I have eaten plenty but not drank enough!

X

How funny that we are both doing!

I did 10 days of Level one and starting level 2 yesterday! So day 2 of it today - have to fit in late this evening after a pub quiz but determined to do! So far I am not sure if working - maybe a little bit tighter around tummy and arms are definately stronger but hoping for more and will stick with it to find out x

Your day sounds good and the Boost was within it so all is fine :) I love a Boost!

I went to pub for dinner and had chilli jacket with extra salad and half a bottle of wine! Counting as 20 and trying to stick to around 5 syns a day for the rest of the week!

Your day looks pretty good but what are your HEX's? I tend to stick to weetabix or Alpen Light Bars! My dairy is normally milk as in tea and cereal! xx

My B was my nuts in the morning and I had milk in my tea throughout the day for A
To be honest I normally have cereal for A&B but then if I want ryvita or alpen bars I have fruit for breakfast and try to have my A in milk throughout the day but sometimes struggle with this :)
I like a red / green day on the weekend and save up my HEX for Sat night - hi-fi's / alpen / cheese - can have HEX nibbles :)
I missed L2D3 today as I am really aching so haad a rest! WI tonight so wont have time to do anything really - a day off today (exercise) but back on it in the morning

Day four of my 777 week and its going ok but..... This is the first food diary I've done in ages but when I look at it most of my free food section is empty and my superfree is overflowing.

There isn't a 2/3 -1/3 ratio going on at all!

Back