HELP needed..........new starter... next week

carly1309

:gen147:
Okay so I am grabbing by the bull by the horns and I'm gonna start next week.........
Have contacted a CDC and am meeting him next week but he has sent me a sheet to choose the soups and shakes and I don't have a clue:confused:
Which ones should I choose? any advice please?

I am also worried that it will be hard but I am off on holiday at end of June and need to lose nearly 4 stone, I have tried slimming world but I want to see results fast.......My holiday should spur me on (i hope..lol)

appreciate anyones help and/or advice.:sign0009:

All the help and advice you will need can be found on here 24 hours a day.
You can definately do it, it's a miracle diet!!! LOL Good luck and keep logging on.

Hi hun

This is definately the ay forward - I have had my ups and downs but still beleive that this is the best thing you can do for your health. As for the shakes etc, try a few of each. Some are gross but you may find you like some you didnt expect to - I usually hate strawberry flavour things but love the strawberry shakes! You can usually swap back unopened shakes that you know you dont like, but when I have been stuck i have just added extra water to dilute the taste, or instant coffee in the vanilla ones.

Minis really is a lifeline - aim for your holiday, follow the diet and post on here. Yu will feel absolutely fantastic as the weight comes off

I contacted my CDC last wednesday and she was going to send out the medical form for my GP 2 sign. I had hoped it would arrive in the post this morning so I could go to GP first thing Monday morning but nothing arrived. I am so desperate to get started having read all the fab postings.
I will take your advice when the time comes Kikuka and buy a few of each flavour to try. I am also away on holiday at the end of June just like u carly1309 & want to lose at least 4 stone by then!!!!!

Thanks for advice folks I am really looking forward to being able to fall back on all of u for support and encouragment. :psiholog:

Where are you off to on holiday Hunca?

i only like tetra shakes x

Hi Carly

Tetras are premade milkshakes in tetra paks (cartons). Good for taking to work etc. They come in choc and banana. I like the choc only!

Katherine, love your online name...made me giggle

OMG so i went for my 1st weigh in last night:sad0071: and I am a SHOCKING 14st 13 1/2 llbs (15 stone) I cant believe it.........:cry::cry::cry:

Back