• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELP needed..........new starter... next week

:gen147:
Okay so I am grabbing by the bull by the horns and I'm gonna start next week.........
Have contacted a CDC and am meeting him next week but he has sent me a sheet to choose the soups and shakes and I don't have a clue:confused:
Which ones should I choose? any advice please?

I am also worried that it will be hard but I am off on holiday at end of June and need to lose nearly 4 stone, I have tried slimming world but I want to see results fast.......My holiday should spur me on (i hope..lol)

appreciate anyones help and/or advice.:sign0009:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

annie_d

Silver Member
S: 14st5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.97%)
All the help and advice you will need can be found on here 24 hours a day.
You can definately do it, it's a miracle diet!!! LOL Good luck and keep logging on.

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
S: 17st1lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 6st4lb(36.82%)
Hi hun

This is definately the ay forward - I have had my ups and downs but still beleive that this is the best thing you can do for your health. As for the shakes etc, try a few of each. Some are gross but you may find you like some you didnt expect to - I usually hate strawberry flavour things but love the strawberry shakes! You can usually swap back unopened shakes that you know you dont like, but when I have been stuck i have just added extra water to dilute the taste, or instant coffee in the vanilla ones.

Minis really is a lifeline - aim for your holiday, follow the diet and post on here. Yu will feel absolutely fantastic as the weight comes off

hunca

Silver Member
S: 18st12lb C: 18st0lb G: 11st2lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st12lb(4.55%)
I contacted my CDC last wednesday and she was going to send out the medical form for my GP 2 sign. I had hoped it would arrive in the post this morning so I could go to GP first thing Monday morning but nothing arrived. I am so desperate to get started having read all the fab postings.
I will take your advice when the time comes Kikuka and buy a few of each flavour to try. I am also away on holiday at the end of June just like u carly1309 & want to lose at least 4 stone by then!!!!!

Thanks for advice folks I am really looking forward to being able to fall back on all of u for support and encouragment. :psiholog:

Where are you off to on holiday Hunca?

hunca

Silver Member
Two weeks all inclusive in Rhodes can't wait what about u ?

hunca

Silver Member
R they more expensive? How much is there in 1 tetra pack?

Frejja

Silver Member
Hi Carly

Tetras are premade milkshakes in tetra paks (cartons). Good for taking to work etc. They come in choc and banana. I like the choc only!

Hi there. new lass here.
I read here that we can freeze the tetra then let stand for half hour to make icecream, and add hot water to make hot choc. i never thought of that doh !!!
There's lot of good tips on this forum, i log on whenever i need inspired.
good luck everyone