HELP NEEDED!!!!!

helzbelz007

Hi

Started Slimming World yesterday but am doing it at home but can't go to classes due to other committments. I have all the info needed and obviously help from forums.
Yesterday i had as follows:-

Breakfast
Scrambled egg, grilled bacon, mushrooms fried in fry light, grilled tomatoes

Lunch
Cottage pie with swede mash (made extra and had today as have repeated a red day as my bf is doing SW with me and was easier with his shifts)

Dinner
Huge plate of salad with salmon, light honey and mustard dressing (1 syn) and colslaw (think it was 3.5 syns)

HEA skimmed milk

Snacked on slices of ham

Today i feel so bloated and even fatter!!! :confused::( Please can someone tell me if this is maybe normal and just my body getting used to the change of eating habits? Or have i eaten wrong yesterday?

Any suggestions or help would be very grateful

Thankyou :D xx

Hi there, your diary looks spot on for a red day. Just keep going and you will see you will soon feel and look slimmer. It could be your body just saying "hey whats going on" Nothing wrong there at all. I do red days with just a couple of green per week.

Looks good to me too....I felt very bloated the first couple of weeks...your body will sort itself out.

thankyou both for your reply :D

feel a lot more confident now, next stop green day tomorrow so will see how we go!!!! :confused:

just trying to get my head around it all but its all slotting into place, i think :happy036:

yeah your diary looks good.just more fruit hun...i felt bloated too and still do sometimes so dont worry too much im sure it'll be fine :)

Back