Help not feeling well today

doublejay

Am not doing to well today, I need advice, on day 5 of SS, felt great till last night, couldn't get warm feet frozen, went to bed with hot water bottle and hubby fetching me hot water to drink.......I am sooo tired cold and heady, was off out this after and have phoned friend to say can't make it....my eyes aren't to focused either at typing this.
Felt on top of the world Sunday and Monday. Spoke to friend last night she said I should go to 790 next step...my CDC is away till Thursday. Am due in work tomorrow....what can I do........am really drinking the water......had 2nd cd drink at 12 o'clock over 1 hour early, sat here with my water thinking the 2 drinks would boost me.
J

hey hun

sorry u feelin so unwell :( am not really sure wat u can do apart from tryin ur best to stick to it, ur body should be gettin use to ketosis now, and the symptoms shouldnt be so bad, wrap up warm and am sure someone will be along soon to tell you wat to do, i jus didnt wanna read and then run away
xxx

This could possibly be ketosis, as you feel so cold with it. I also had a headache about days 3-4 so it could all be part of the process.
Hopefully it wont last long and you will soon be brimming with energy.

Hi Hun

sorry your feeling unwell, maybe you are coming down with something, i'm send you a hug :grouphugg: Wrap up warm and look after yourself....

Hope you feel better soon..xxx

Hi hun,

I am always slow getting into ketosis, and I find day 5 by far the hardest. By tomorrow you should be feeling better.

Just keep drinking water, and if the worst comes to the worst have an extra pack, this won't knock you out of ketosis and will give you a boost.

Good luck, and stick with it!

Sorry to hear that you are having a tough day. Try and stay on SS and get through it the best you can. I struggled on day 6 and I can remember going to bed loads in the 1st 2 weeks. Keep drinking the water and keep as warm as you can, being cold is a sign you are in ketosis and the weight losses will follow.

Take care I promise it will get easier for you
xx

Well I went for a lie down, cup peppermint tea........ two actually, and not feeling so bad, have to buck myself up, hubby in at 5.30pm, he's ok about CD, but concerned about the SS, if I can get through two weeks on SS, for now thats my goal. Tonight its vanilla porridge...its my fav. SSing comfort food. My CDC back on Thursday so shall contact her, she's 79 years old and been CDC for years.
I think the idea about another sachet might be good, if I feel weird again will do that, am 5ft 7 anyway...just as long as its not to often. You girls are great. J.....or Old Waterbucket!!!!;)

Back