Help on holiday forgot LL

DOVES

Somehow between me and DH I have left my LL in house I'm in Essex does anyone know if I can go to LL here and I can buy some packs! We are too far to go home. :-(

Thanks

how long are you away for?
there will be a LL person somewhere near you - ring your LLC they should be able to help.

meanwhile, if you have to eat choose a small portion of plain protein and plain salad leaves.

Or if you think eating food will completely mess with your head buy slimfast shakes - not the same as LL but as a temporary measure would fool your head into not eating food. I know several people who have found it v v hard/impossible to get back into abstinence once eating again

good luck

daisy x

Or you could contact LL via their website. I'm sure they'll make sure you can get some packs.
I always think of Pete and the snow and the toast when someone can't get their packs.
Get 'em if you can is my advice. Good luck.

Thanks for your replies - I didn't have good internet coverage on holiday but back now - i did manage to find some supplies which was good - but I never actually used them all - as I had a "lapse" - holidays are hard :-( Nevermind I am back on track and have now given myself a goal of wearing size 16 dress at Christmas so onwards and downwards :)

Back