Help! Out of ketosis!

v12345

Silver Member
I think am out of ketosis :'(
I've been having only 4 packs a day n a boiled egg if needed but I've had 1 glass of coke zero n 1 can of asda diet cream soda as well. N today am so so hungry n no more yucky feeling in mouth n no more bad breaths ( can't believe am sad about not having bad breath) And my ketosticks are negative as they've always been positive!
What have I don't wrong! Feel like crying now :':)'(

Realistically side effects of ketosis don't always last. My metal mouth and ketosis breath always passes. Being in ketosis doesn't mean you'll never be hungry and don't even get me started on those damn sticks

You're probably still in ketosis. Don't panic

Starlight said:
Realistically side effects of ketosis don't always last. My metal mouth and ketosis breath always passes. Being in ketosis doesn't mean you'll never be hungry and don't even get me started on those damn sticks

You're probably still in ketosis. Don't panic

So starlight what your saying is that Coke zero won't kick us out of Ketosis at all?
Ok I'm on my first day and just decided to get thru it which ever way possible so I have had a coke zero along with tonnes if water..... Will this affect me?

And the keto sticks are a waste of time? Lol

Just want to get a feel for things and understand that if synptoms fade fine but will little things affect us or kick us out on top of what the OP has obviously asked x

Lauratheloop said:
So starlight what your saying is that Coke zero won't kick us out of Ketosis at all?
Ok I'm on my first day and just decided to get thru it which ever way possible so I have had a coke zero along with tonnes if water..... Will this affect me?

And the keto sticks are a waste of time? Lol

Just want to get a feel for things and understand that if synptoms fade fine but will little things affect us or kick us out on top of what the OP has obviously asked x

i have a can of coke zero every night with my bar. Its fine xx

Hiya

With regard to the Ketostix - what they actually measure is whether your body is dumping Ketones AT THE POINT IN TIME YOU HAVE YOUR WEE AND USE THE STICKS.

Your body only dumps Ketones periodically during the day, so if you have a wee at a time that doesn't coincide with this, then your Ketostix may not show a reaction then, but might then show a reaction a few hours later.

So, Ketostix can give you an indication of whether you are in Ketosis, but they are not foolproof. The only way to know for sure if using laboratory tests.

Slim and Save say that up to 500ml of Coke Zero a day is fine - and many other people have much more than that with no ill effects.

Pinksparklybirdy said:
Hiya

With regard to the Ketostix - what they actually measure is whether your body is dumping Ketones AT THE POINT IN TIME YOU HAVE YOUR WEE AND USE THE STICKS.

Your body only dumps Ketones periodically during the day, so if you have a wee at a time that doesn't coincide with this, then your Ketostix may not show a reaction then, but might then show a reaction a few hours later.

So, Ketostix can give you an indication of whether you are in Ketosis, but they are not foolproof. The only way to know for sure if using laboratory tests.

Slim and Save say that up to 500ml of Coke Zero a day is fine - and many other people have much more than that with no ill effects.

Wicked thx Hun x

Back