Total Solution Help please!! Falling off the wagon :(

Mrsappz28

Hi all,
I'm hoping you can help motivate me or give me tips to keeping on track with exante?

I am on day 10 but have just cheated with a bag of crisps and cheese roll as I was soooooo hungry!! I haven't felt like this before on the diet & I am now worried that I have ruined a whole weeks weight loss :(

I have a bridesmaids dress to fit into in 3 weeks time so really need to stick to it!!!

As long as you just carry on with the diet hopefully your little slip up wont affect your weight loss this week at all.
We all fall off the wagon.....as long as you get back on, that's what matters.

Are you drinking enough water? Sometimes we feel hungry if we're not drinking enough.

Another thing I find that helps is having a can of coke zero or taking a walk to take my mind of it. Also just making a goal to get to tomorrow without bingeing etc. You can do it :)

Thank you so much all, I have promised myself I will not eat anything else!!!

I am drinking at least 2 litres of water as I fill a big bottle up each day, but should probably drink more...I will certainly do that if I feel like cheating again!!

Fingers crossed I still have a good weight loss this week :))

Coke zero is ok to drink as is Dr Pepper Zero. Just keep drinking plenty of water too. You'll do great, just stay focused on the end goal :)

Good Luck x

Thanks gems gem, I tried on the dress again and im almost there so that's great motivation to keep going now!! Thanks to all of your tips it should make it a little easier :)) xx

Phew!! Despite my slip up earlier this week I still lost 3lbs!! That's 11lbs in total over 2 weeks. Thanks again for all of your advice :)) hope you are all doing ok too?

Well done, 11lb in 2 weeks is a great loss. Lots and lots of water is key
I'm filling a 500ml bottle once an hour at work doesn't scare me as much as a 2l bottle on desk but get through 3.5 litres.

Good luck for next fee weeks, remember its v short term goal to fit in dress, you'll be able to choose to continue or eat normally in no time at all x

Don't worry about occassional blips, just try and remember how you feel afterwards and think about it next time you feel yourself wandering towards cheating. And I know everyones said it, but coke zero is the key! I drink it alllll the time on this diet, mostly when somebody else is eating something tasty so my mind isnt on it! xx

I think its better to have a can or two of coke zero rather than eat the wrong thing :). Damage limitation ;)

Back