Help please guys!

Hello honey how dare you ask if youre welcome! glad im not on my own hun and im sure we will be fine now ive read these posts! how are the plans hun?? Well done on the further losses xxx

hey tracy,
can't believe it the exact same thing is happening to me too! has been for a couple of weeks now...had to use sink and plughole unblockers in the basin and bath! its not just in the shower its when i brush it and just sitting around it drops out! not great with a malting dog too....hair everywhere....got the hoover in permanent overdrive!!
so thanks for mentioning it, i feel bad that i didnt now! the science stuff makes sense!
i was on the look out for hair loss while DOING LT but not at this stage but we live and learn eh?!?!
you aint alone chick-a-dee!
;)

hiya Lairey glad ya well and nearly there well done xxxxxx

Aww thanks fran hope youre doing well hun xxx

Hey! If you're not worried then i'll try not to be either! Think I will try to get some vitamins for healthy hair like mentioned on this thread.

The plans are going well thanks, just getting very stressfull now. Only 7 weeks to go!!!!

Has Pineapple gone off for her wedding yet? It was this month, wasn't it?

XxX

Dont think its quite yet hun but yeah i thinks its this month..think she is starting refeed this week ish! xxx

Hi Tracey, when I did LT last year I was on it 2 months running up to my 21st, a few weeks after my hair fell out and did for a little while but gradually it did settle down and re-grow. I thought it was just me as hair loss is a symptom of underactive thyroid gland which I was diagnosed with in december so not looking forward to it happening again as I have really long hair. But it will come back, honest!

But will i go bald before its growns back fully? If you know what i mean..it will take ages to fully grow and meanwhile im losing more xx

Tracey - get some shampoo & conditioner for fine hair - I've got naturally v thin hair & it deffo gives more volume...

LOL - I can't believe I'm giving a woman advise on hair products... I'm just away to check in my boxers that I've still got a cock...

Like you say im female and have tried all the tricks in the book hun! xx

Tracey - get some shampoo & conditioner for fine hair - I've got naturally v thin hair & it deffo gives more volume...

LOL - I can't believe I'm giving a woman advise on hair products... I'm just away to check in my boxers that I've still got a cock...
LMAO :D:D

Hey TraceyJ,

I experienced the same last time I was on Lipotrim, my hair started to get thinner. I then started to notice a load of hairs on my pillow in the mornings, and even at my desk at work. I was getting seriously stressed about it. I saw a chemist advertising nourkrin and decided to give it a go after seeing an advert from Lee Sharpe (so gullbible!) Must admit was tad bit pricey at €50 and €12 for the shampoo. Bit after about a month using it my hair started to get thicker and now my pillows are hairless (maybe a couple of hairs) oh ya and I have a full head of hair.

I stopped using it after 5 months. But being honest starting off on tfr again is getting me nervous of possible hairloss again. :(

wow hope mine doesnt fall out!! Ive got short spiky hair as it is!!

hair loss

Hi Tracey,sorry about the hair loss.You have been given alot of advice but it is always best to check with your GP if it continues. It could be an underactive thyroid, I think its best to be sure.You have been doing this diet for a while and it does mess with your body, so a quick chat wouldnt help,maybe a blood test. Have you still been having a normal cycle??

Anyway , sorry to b so serious but youve got to look after yourself coz no f.......r else will. ..only joking
Toni

My hairdresser told me to go to a health shop and ask for a supplement specifically for hair - haven't done it yet so I can't tell you what they're called. He said they do make a difference.

No youre right Toni and if it doesnt improve i def will have it checked out..youre right you need to look after number 1 hun xx

How you doing hun?? xx

Im fine thank you. getting there slowly. my son wants to talk and says im not listening cos im on the stupid chat room, and thinks this is more important....how dare he..bloody teenagers . I can cope with the 2 year old any day

Back