help please,,,on day 5 and feel like giving up

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by schmocken, 6 June 2011 Social URL.

1. schmocken

schmocken New Member

Hi all

first,, respect to all of u out there doing this and getting through it,, im well impressed.

im on day 5 and im struggling bad at the moment :cry
    feeling ever so dissapointed with myself that i feel i cant do more,,,at the moment im thinking that a 10 mile run would be better than this!!!
    I only need to be on this diet for about 2-3 weeks,,,and when i look at all you guys being on for so long,,it just seems impossible, and i feel even more dissapointed with myself that i cant even do a week!!!

its such a short period out of my life!!! so why do i feel like i cant do it,,,
    feeling like i dont actually want to do it,,, argh,,and then yet again, feel so disapointed that i cant do this for myself.

Sorry about the rant,,,
    some magical advice would be so much appreciated.

Cheers, Ingrid

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    you will feel like this for sure, but stick at it! in 2 more days you will be so glad you did when you have your weigh in. You may only be reaching ketosis.. and usually it happens around day 3-5.. so it you stop now.. your body only had a day or so to burn the fat.. 2 more days will make such a big difference, and wen you see the results it will spur you on to the next week. Honestly. If i could do it any1 can.. i give up on everything i ever start.. but i wrote down the reason y i felt i needed to do it.. try that.. and go to bed early. you'll feel better tomorro. the food will be horrible and the guilt after is totally not worth it. trust me.. been there!

4. Jacquiso

Jacquiso Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(15.06%)
    Diet:
    LT then Slimming World
    I had bad day on day 5, ended up it tears telling OH I was a failure and was gonna cave in. After long bath and early night i woke on day 6 feeling much better. Mood swings are quite commonn in first few weeks but tend to go as quickly as they appear xx

5. Determined Bev

Determined Bev Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    yeah bath and early night works wonders x

6. KingMaker79

KingMaker79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.79%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ingrid I felt the same for pretty much the 1st week, i know it's tough but when you reach a level of ketosis it's so much easier. Think about how chuffed you will be telling me how much weight you've lost on friday :D

Hang in there it's worth it!

7. Fat bridesmaid

Fat bridesmaid Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(28.07%)
    Diet:
    Calorie count
    Day 5-6 was a toughie for me too. Seems like the first wk is the hardest, ur body hasnt adjusted 2 ur new intake yet and u dnt have the motivation the first (hopefully successfull) weigh-in gives ya yet but u will get there.
    It really does get easier. Im on wk 14 now and it has got lots easier, I still have my odd moment of weakness but nothing like the first wk. I spent 4ever logged on here just obsessing the first week :lool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.