Help please re Ticker Factory

TwinkleToes2day

Silver Member
I am unable to edit my Ticker details :confused: When moving pointer over it and clicking, nothing happens :sigh: And I have been trying since weigh in last wednesday :confused: Have I lost my marbles since previous weigh in and simply forgotten how to do it? :eek:
:wavey:

Hi Twinkletoes, I didn't want to read and run, but I have no idea what's gone wrong with your ticker. You're not doing anything wrong though, as the way you're trying to update it is the correct way. Hopefully someone will come along with an idea of what to do...

Hi Twinkletoes, I didn't want to read and run, but I have no idea what's gone wrong with your ticker. You're not doing anything wrong though, as the way you're trying to update it is the correct way. Hopefully someone will come along with an idea of what to do...

Thanks Krupskaya ;) Hope all is well with you :D

Hi TwinkleToes, Try going to Peirce in Forum Leaders and ask her. She will respond very quickly as she deals with all tech stuff.
Hope you soon get it sorted.

(Still no diary hey?)...:D

Thanks Emmaline :thankyou: I will do that :D
No diary yet, I know :sigh: but in my defence I do post a lot on other peoples diaries :p :giggle:

You can't get a hand when you hover over the web address and you need that to click on it. Perhaps will be better to delete it and start again remembering to add a pin number so you can change it in future.

Irene xx

Glad you pointed that out Starlight!
I was going by the picture that is on his profile - woman with bushy hair - !?!
Think he must have had a bit of a giggle at my error .... :sign0007:

SORRY Peirce!!

:confused: Pierces avatar is a black square with his name on it lol Im not sure where the bushy haired woman is ;)

But Im sure he'll forgive you lol x

Last edited:
Back