Help please!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by anne-marie2109, 14 March 2010 Social URL.

1. anne-marie2109

anne-marie2109 New Member

Hi all!

I used to do slimming world a few years ago and obviously followed red/green days. I rejoined last wednesday and I am still following that plan.

My question is I have lots of recipes which give the syn values on extra easy plan. Is there a way or working out what the values are on red/green days?? :confused:

I'm sorry if this is a VERY silly question but I just can't get my head round it! :eek:

Thanks in advance
    AM x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You would need to go through the recipe and work out the syns for each ingredient. Add them up and then divide by the number of servings.

4. subs

subs Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Anything in the EE recipe which is not free on a green day must be syned for or used as HEXs on a green day and anything not free on a red day must be syned for or used as HEXs.

e.g Meat on a green day is syns or HEXb and potato on a red day is syns or HEXb,

5. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    What you can do is follow the recipe but only put in the weighed amount of meat for your chosen plan. For example if the recipe is for chicken casserole, and you are doing a green day, have the meat as a hexB and weigh out 113gms raw chicken per person.

6. anne-marie2109

anne-marie2109 New Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.