Help Please

blueale21

Omg why is today (day 5) so hard i thpught i had got over the worst havnt felt hungry at all until today and now i am starving , aching all over, soo tired , pounding head and no energy and then to top it off i have some strange bleeding going on which is actually starting to worry me wht is happening i just wanna eat :'(

This diet does to strange things to everyones periods it seems. How strange is strange ??? I think maybe everything else you have been experiencing today may well be symptoms of the TOTM / diet combo

TOTM has only just finished last week so didnt think it would be back again just feel gutted that ive come this far and now I wanna pack it all in thanks for replying hope i feel better tonight x

This diet messes with our cycles. Some women have continuous bleeding or more than 1 a month even. I tend to feel rubbish for the 1st week or so as it takes me an age to get fully into ketosis. Dont give in, try and stick it till your 1st WI at least. That might just be the boost you need.

Yep yep i am one the 'lucky' ones you speak of!!! I seem to be bleeding 3 weeks out of 4!!! : (

When Trueleame emailed Lipotrim they said that when the fat is being burned it contains oestrogen... Therefore messes up your cycle!! x

niiiiiiiiiiiiice! That's one thing that the pharmacist negated to tell us!! Im on the pill, do ya reckon that it'll bugger me up? I bloody well hope not! x

I have the implant!!! I only ever used to have a period every 3 months or so.... : (

Its worth it though!!! I feel it is anyway!!! X

Blimey! I hate TOTM as it is without it potentially ruining the rest of the month for me!
Mind you, my TOTM isn't a real one, it happens cos I have to break for 7days between packs. My tab controls my ovulation so hopefully it'll keep doing so while LT works it magic x

Before this diet i hadn't had a period for three years thanks to the wonders of the implant, since this diet i have started having them again, from the old threads i have read on this subject it is pretty normal for the diet to mess with your cycle, but if you are worried you should really speak to your doctor/ pharmacist. I hope you feel better soon x

Well i have a development through the night i have been to see the emergency doctor as stomach pains were really bad after asking me if there was any chance i could be pregnant and me replying no tom was only last week he said he would check anyway and there it was 2 lines i could have died anyway they managed to use a portable scanner and found a heartbeat they reackon bout 11 weeks but cant be sure cos the portable scanner isnt great anyway the pain and bleeding he says are a water infection which i had with my other 2. i didnt tell him about lt i was too scared. what will happen do i stop it now or wait till i go to pharmasist tuesday this defo explains y ive been so ill. any advice appreciated am bit worried x

Congratulations lovely, how exciting !!! personally i would re-feed from today, the dieting can wait !!You need to be firing on all cilinders keeping you and your bump healthy

I am pretty sure if your pregnant you shouldn't be doing this diet honey. Not sure what else to suggest really as not medically trained in any way shape or form. Good Luck x x x

Thanks hun im still in shock will it of caused any harm doing tfr and will the pharmasist advise to come of the plan i didnt want to tell the doc cos i thought he would have just said eat lol i know i cant continue with tfr but should i still have the sachets on refeed omg all these questions x

blue...tomorrow morning I'd call lipotrim direct to ask them what to do. As sometimes the chemists don't know and they will be best to advise you x x x

i am no expert on this so please ask your pharmacist but i would definitely start doing the re-feed sheet today if i was you, if you read the last few pages of 5stone to loose 's diary she came off Lipotrim because she found out she was expecting, you may get the advice you need from that thread. Do you have a copy of the sheet ??

Last edited:
Congrats hun!!!

I personally would just stop!!! Maybe ring NHS direct hun.... sure they would be able to advise you!! xxx

Deezer said:
Congrats hun!!!

I personally would just stop!!! Maybe ring NHS direct hun.... sure they would be able to advise you!! xxx

Thanks for your reply i just dont know if i should refeed with shakes aswell ot just switch to healthy balance diet or even slimming world can be followed when pregnant oh bloody hell y does it have to be sunday x

The way i look at it.... weight can be dealt with later!! But you don't want to put yourself of the very little bump at risk!! That is just what i would do!!! But NHS direct are usually really good!!! XXX

Back