Help please!

I just joined slimming world last night, and I'm starting on extra easy, this is my plan for the day, could someone check it for me please and see if it looks ok?

Breakfast: HexA and HexB, 2 weetabix and milk

Lunch: 2sl nimble wholemeal bread, (5syns)2 poached eggs, tiny bit low fat spread (2syns) pepper. Fat free yoghurt

Tea: birds eye baked to perfection salmon, new potatoes, carrots and peas.

Is this ok???
Thanks in advance!! Emma x

hotpinkangel19 said:
I just joined slimming world last night, and I'm starting on extra easy, this is my plan for the day, could someone check it for me please and see if it looks ok?

Breakfast: HexA and HexB, 2 weetabix and milk

Lunch: 2sl nimble wholemeal bread, (5syns)2 poached eggs, tiny bit low fat spread (2syns) pepper. Fat free yoghurt

Tea: birds eye baked to perfection salmon, new potatoes, carrots and peas.

Is this ok???
Thanks in advance!! Emma x

Hi hun, just popped in to take a look and all I would say is you need to try and add a bit more super free food into your meals. A third of your meal should be it, so maybe for brekkie in future you could chop up some fruit for the top of your cereal and maybe add a bit of salad to your lunch?!

Dinner looks scrummy, I love salmon :)

Best of luck K x

My consultant was in a bit of a rush last night as it's not her normal day, i'll pop out and get some fruit and salad for tomorrow!! Thanks for checking for me :) xx

No worries!! I find posting my diary on here really useful - people spot the mistakes I've completely missed :) and too be honest was the only way I managed to finally get my head round EE - I haven't even tried red or green yet!!

Look forward too reading about all your future losses :) xx

Back