Help please!

mrshilton

I everyone

I started Cambridge last week and have been doing great until the end of each day. At the end of the day I'm suffering with really horrendous headaches, which I put down to lack of food. I'm following step 2, but falling of the wagon by eating the end of the day, I'm drinking plenty of fluids. Getting so annoyed with myself the end if the day, anyone else have similar problem?

Kate x

Drink more water & take some headache tablets x

I've not got past day three yet I keep restarting its my first time and at 6 I just pig out I don't know what's wrong with me. I could be a stone lighter by now it's been going on for about 4 weeks :-(

Hi

It really is hard, mind over matter! Once you get past first 3 days in becomes a hell of a lot easier.

Good Luck ladies xx

maybe try saving your shakes for later in the day xx

Get some strong headache tablets, I am using solpahdine plus and just try to abstain as soon as you do for a few days in a row you will get into ketosis and feel much much better

If you keep caving in you wont get into Ketosis, so that's most likely where the headaches are coming from,
After day 3-4 100%ssing I felt fantastic!!
You just need to persevere and get through it xx

Days 1 & 2 didn't feel so bad for me - think my excitement at starting the diet just carried me through but days 3 & 4 were awful. I've had headaches everyday but today, day 5, I've felt so much better. Don't feel so hungry, have more energy. I do have a headache now but I think it's more heat related - have been working in an office that's felt like a sauna today.

Just keep trying - I'm impressed that you have kept at it so that shows you have determination you just need to give that extra push to make it through the first 4 days or so.

Oh, and just take headache tablets if you need to.

Back