Help!! Poorly

emmamissfun

Hi,

I woke up yesterday feeling really drained and has sore throat and ears becuase of my swollen glans. So managed to get through today at work witht he help of pain killers and as its a gorgeous day I cut the grass when I got home. I think I totally over did it becuase I had to lie down on the couch for half an hour and have now been sick! Obviously I have nothing to sick up as I had my 1st shake at 0800 and only had water since. Just brought up loads of byle.

I work in a school and there is so many bugs and virus going about I think I must have caught one. I just feel really lowsy and weak. I feel like I cant deal with it, I just want to be better!!

Any advice

Aww, poor you xx

Not sure if splitting packs might help for a day or so to keep your energy levels more stable, and also it's smaller amounts to get down if you are feeling sick.

Maybe try having the odd egg and a bit of lean meat if you are willing to come off TS to help feel more alive? I know you managed to get back on TS no problems after your weekend off so the odd bit of real food might help.

Get well soon xx

If you've got a bug then you'll just have to wait it out - as horrible as it is! Hopefully it'll just be a 24 hour thing. Try to keep drinking water little and often (to avoid vomiting it back up) as keeping hydrated is the most important thing. Also get plenty of rest (stay off work til you're better!) If you continue feeling awful then obviously seek medical advice. Don't worry too much about shakes etc (unless you can still stomach them?!), as no-one eats when they've got a stomach bug. Hope you feel better soon!

Aw thats awful. Can you just go to bed and stay there?

Take care

Belle

Have an early night Emma & take some water up with you. Is there a tummy bug going around or was you sick because you over done things. If no tummy bug try & have a little something to eat as 1 shake isn't much too keep your energy levels up or fight infection.

I think maybe I was sick becuase I over did things. I managed to have two packs yesterday. I know its not ideal but was really struggling.

Ive woke up today and cant swallong my throat is so sore so ia m going to see a dr today, if I can get past the reception!! It so hard to get drs appointment where I am! I just feel very weak and drained. Not going back to work until i am all better!

Thanks for the advice everyone, I am going to try to get all my packs down me today.

Chicken pox is everywhere at the mo but I presume youve had it. Hope doc has a wonder drug that contains no carbs.

Belle

You probably have a virus of some kind. Just Have some chill out time. Gargle with tcp if you can stand the taste, it does wonders for a sore throat. Doc should see you if the symptoms last longer than a few days anyway. I know what you mean about getting an appointment sometimes I'm sure they make people wait so long that they get better & then cancel the appointment. Hope you feel better soon x

Back