Help quick!!!

Hi all, well I've lost my 2 stone now in only 4 weeks and the chemist has been telling me I need to refeed now cos I keep getting really dizzy, and then lose my final 7 lbs on the maintenace thing.
As usual yesterday I kept telling her I'm ok to carry on and I've woke up this morning and feel baaaaddddd!
I know I need to refeed but I'm terrified so any hints and tips would be gratefully received xx

I'm not on LT so I can't give you any tips from that point of view but if your chemist says eat, eat! Just follow the maintenence plan and be sensible about it. If you are getting ill you need to rectify that x

Look at the refeed diaries, Fattothin, oxoxallyoxox, and TracyJ are the ones I know best, and eat exactly what they eat. I keep getting dizzy too, and yesterday I slept 20 of the 24 hours after getting stuck without a shake and having to walk for ages. I think weight loss affects your blood pressure temporarily. I have a BMI of 39.9 (this morning) so I know I do not need to refeed!

refeeding - don't worry

Hi, my sister lost 7 lbs on her first week refeeding - this was quite high but she averaged 2-3 lbs for the next 4 weeks after that so don't worry about re-feeding - this level of worry is probably not helping your dizzy feelings nor the fact that you are feeling so bad - been there and I think it's a lot to do with the fact that you feel you won't be in control any more, you are and the quicker you get to being able to eat properly and maintain your weight, the quicker you get to true reality - get stuck in, stick with the refeeding plan religiously and remember it's not about calories, it's about the type of food you eat so don't be tempted to have just a little something off the plan, as the small amount of the wrong food might make a massive difference to your weight loss - you'll be fine.

Back