Help req for things to take to work for luch

Hello All,
I started SW this morning on a online Plan. I have done it before a long while ago but I worked from home at the time so was easier when it came to prepping lunch etc.

I am now stuck with things for lunch while at work.

We have a fridge and thats it. No microwave and no cooker.

I have just completed my online shop this morning which has cost me a small fortune and will be making a few of the recipes off the website.

Totally stuck though about lunch.

Many Thanks.

Get a food flask and take leftovers in it. that way you aren't spending loads extra and you get nice warm tasty on plan food at lunch. Simples!

What to take for lunch is probably one of the most common questions on here lol

If you look in the recipe section there is a sticky devoted to lunch ideas and there is a huge thread in the main forum where people post what they are having for lunch.

Also if you try doing a search you will find lots of suggestions on things you can have :)

Take a flask of home made broth.

Do you have a kettle? If so, Mugshots can be quite handy. I take soup to work in a flask everyday. It has been a lifesaver since I started SW. I usually have a wholemeal roll with it or a salad.

I heat homemade soup up in the morning and bring it in to work in my flask. Usually have it with a couple of Ryvita. Mugshots and a lunchbox with salad assembled at home is also very handy.

You could make up pasta and tuna with peppers, onions etc and eat cold and have pickles or salad with it for your superfree foods. Also you could make cous cous, again I put roasted peppers, onions and mushrooms in mine and eat cold. My fave at the minute is 4 Ryvita original (HB) with low fat cottage cheese with carrot sticks, beetroot, gherkins, cucumber and cherry tomatoes to make up the 1/3 superfree! x

Mke up a batch of savoury rice and eat it cold with ham boiled eggs salad and weight watchers wraps are only 5 syns each so you cold make wraps, or i mix mine with a packet of ready to eat chicken strips my fav is chinese, or those deli noodle boxes just add hot water cause surely you have a kettle lol, and also Mugshots are surprisingly filling along with fruit/Hifi bar/chewy delight/breakfast biscuits

Back