Help! Started Lipotrim - considering Atkins?

BrianSecretAgent

Hi there,

I started on Lipotrim 6 days ago... I've been 100 % on it so far - but really miss eating! I have read a few of the posts and it sounds more realistic? What's the similarities and differences? Should I consider changing? :confused:

hey there! well done on the lipotrim so far! i went on it last year and lost 3 stone in about 10 weeks i think and i went through a bad time in life which i reverted back to my old habits n piled it back on plus more! if i had sticked to the refeed i know i wouldnt have put it back on and if i had the money now i would go back on it as a quick fix! but thats all..basically i started on atkins/high protein and within 4 weeks i lost 25lb!! my days eating consist of eggs for breakfast,any way cooked with a casilan 90 protein shakethen 2 cans of tuna in oil,then a chicken cesar salad,then another shake with 4 slices of ham/chicken and 1 ounce of cheese,then dinner is 3 cups of veg with steak or chops or bacon or any meat really n if im hungry at night i have 2 eggs scrambled or an omlette! its lots of food n funnily enough the weigh falls off,if i have a bad day or 2 i wouldnt gain weight back! its great,atkins is all about veg,meat and eggs,cheese and protein. it doesnt involve shakes at all but i take them to increase my protein each day to gain more muscle eg reduce fat! if you are thinking of starting it im telling you its a really easy plan to stick to. i put on 6lb because i ate crap literally takeaways all last week with no exercise and already in 3 days ive lost it all again! ill weigh in on friday and should be down about 8lb total in 5 days. have a good read of the stickys n c wat u think,on the second phase of the diet more foods are included,what im doing is like strict induction until i lose another stone then ill move onto that! hope this helped! x

Love food? Want to lose weight? Don't want to weigh your food? Want to be able to eat 'normal' food? Don't want to be on a 'diet'??

Welcome to the wonderful world of Atkins!!! xxx

Agree with ditzee, Atkins is wonderful :)
I've tried various diets throughout the years and this is the one I have enjoyed the most, and to be honest it doesn't feel like a diet!

wow trivenam you seem to have it sussed. i like eggs cheese bacon and chicken but not fussed on steaks chops etc. any tips on helping a girl lose 3 stone with a daily run down of what i could eat on atkins.........you have done so well.

check out the 'what we are eating today' thread. as long as you are sticking to 20 g of carbs per day and not eating processed foods (sticking to the sort of food you have listed) then you WILL lose weight!

you dont HAVE to eat steak and chops if they are not your fav but chicken will get boring eventually so its good to mix it up a bit

Hi there, I never did Lipotrim, probably one of the few diets that I didn't. Atkins is the only one that's worked for me so far. :) and still does. :D

Cheers guys! I am very grateful for your posts... I will cross over to the Atkins this week. I will be in Ketosis I'm sure after a week without food... It's been tough -

I will keep posting here for support and advice if that's OK?

Thanks again - Brian.

Back