HELP! Still not arrived

nicci79

Hi I ordered my exante product Sunday and they still haven't arrived! i am just a bit worried as i finished my CD packs last night! i am starting to feel a bit hungry now. if they don't turn up what do i do? i am just starting my 3rd week and dont want to eat anything!! help :(

Email them. They are really quick at replying. They will be able to give you an exact date & time frame xx

They might not arrive till late afternoon, mine only ever arrive late afternoon xx

Finally got a reply, apparently it has been sent to the wrong address, regardless to what address it went to should i have not still recieved my email?? so not going to be here until tomorrow :(

OK, so you need to plan the next 24 hours. You have done really well so far to use up all your other stuff and get in to ketosis. Now is NOT the time to think 'stuff it' or anything of the sort. This is your first big test on eating well for the rest of your life, and you absolutely can do it! Life throws us curve balls all the time - it's not ideal, but a coping strategy is easy enough.Go to the shop (or preferably, get someone else to go for you) and get a bag of mixed salad leaves, and some chicken breast or slices of cold meats - enough for 4 small meals. This will keep you in ketosis, and is nicely bland so as not to overexcite your tastebuds. Check in here as often as you need to - we'll keep you right :)

Evil weevil, i thank you so much for your lovely response! you are a treasure! I am very lucky that my neighbours brother in law does Exante occasionally, so bit the bullet and asked her to see if he had any, lucky for me he has so will pop some over when he finishes work, and also my friend started CD and had a soup left over so i have just eaten that. Well i went until 14:25 just drinking water and you know i am so proud as i would have normally said sod it and had some of hubbys Pizza i cooked him!! I do have will power, i am shocked! x x x

Well done for staying so strong and finding another alternative.. That is some willpower your wheeling there..

Evil weevil, i thank you so much for your lovely response! you are a treasure! I am very lucky that my neighbours brother in law does Exante occasionally, so bit the bullet and asked her to see if he had any, lucky for me he has so will pop some over when he finishes work, and also my friend started CD and had a soup left over so i have just eaten that. Well i went until 14:25 just drinking water and you know i am so proud as i would have normally said sod it and had some of hubbys Pizza i cooked him!! I do have will power, i am shocked! x x x
Wooohoo! This has made me so happy, you go girl :D excellent outcome - keep it up!

Well done :)

I'm glad you've set out the next 24 hrs. Fingers crossed it's here first thing! Have you complained? xxx

OOOOOOH yes Slimsarah i have! they were very nice about the whole thing (surprise) and they are going to send me a few thing to try!
My neighbour dropped some round earlier, i had the Vanilla shake and it was bloomin gorgeous! i was really worried about it as every one kept saying they were not as sweet, but i liked that! it was kind of like having a normal squash after fruit shoots!
loved it. tonight i have a bar waiting, so excited they look Lucious x x x x

Haha, I love the vanilla, I mix mine with coffee. Love the bars too. I love it all haha (I'm just greedy)

That's great that they are gonna send you some stuff to try. I love the porridge xx

Back