help support and advice greatly in need

lola123

Silver Member
on day 2 today, had porridge at work (I work fulltime) can someone let me know when the raw hunger pains go, ive done this before but forgot how long it takes. I used to cook before so know the hunger goes, just wondering when x

I think the hunger pangs stopped on day 2 or 3 for me. Keep going you're doing great :)

Hi Lola,
For me it was after day 4, once your in ketosis you wont feel hungry....The hunger for me has gone, I only ever feel tempted when I smell food....Once the 1st two weeks are over, you sort of get into a really good routine....Good luck hun!! x

Same here, it was about day 3 for me, when I got into ketosis. To be honest I get the odd little rumbling when the clock says 'mealtime' but if I don't act on it it goes away quickly as it came. Good luck xx

Aww bless you all, love it on here, it helepd me big time in 2008, when I lost 5 stone on LL, now banged 2.5 back and need to shift it fast. Carnt stand the thought of summer in my baggy BLACK clothes..

Aww bless you all, love it on here, it helepd me big time in 2008, when I lost 5 stone on LL, now banged 2.5 back and need to shift it fast. Carnt stand the thought of summer in my baggy BLACK clothes..

I did exactly the same thing hun, and I'm determined not to spend another summer hiding in baggy clothes. So I'm back doing CD and hopefully we'll get it back off in no time. Good luck chick xx

Im living on fresh percualted coffee and ooddles of water from the fresh water thats on tap in our kitchen at work. I pour a huge jug load and Ive had 2 already, non stop peeathon, now getting strange looks off people, I think they assume I have kidney problems lol

Back