Help/Support needed please! ;)

Flutterby3 said:
And amidst all of that... I want a doughnut!!

If I was you, I'd be thinking 2 things- eat the doughnut..love it, enjoy it and then in the morning get back on to plan.. OR

Get yourself busy.. Read a book, have a hot soak in the bath, have an early night.. Slowly but surely you won't think about food as much.. Promise.

Rozie x

Flutterby3 said:
Thank you!

No doughnuts for me. A yum jacket potatoe instead. How was your day?

Good girl! :)

It's been ok.. I had a 45 syn lunch yeah so I have to have 0 syns for the rest of the week.. I have 8 syns left for the rest of the week but want to have 0 if I can. Have set a plan of losing 10lbs in 5 weeks and really wanna achieve it :(

Tomorrow I'm at work, so breakfast will probably be toast, lunch will be mums SW friendly pasta (maybe with a bit of cheese), then dinner I'm at my bf's house as its his sisters bday.

How do you cope with eating out? I usually find that I end up eating anything and everything, telling myself it's my 'time off'!

Your food plans for tomorrow?

Flutterby3 said:
Tomorrow I'm at work, so breakfast will probably be toast, lunch will be mums SW friendly pasta (maybe with a bit of cheese), then dinner I'm at my bf's house as its his sisters bday.

How do you cope with eating out? I usually find that I end up eating anything and everything, telling myself it's my 'time off'!

Your food plans for tomorrow?

We don't eat out as much as we used too.. If we do, we'll go to a middle eastern places as they do really amazing grills, we have 1 off day a month.. Otherwise I'd go mental.. But it's not even for the day- it'll be just a meal out so will have brekkie and lunch sw.. I don't feel good when I eat fatty stuff now.

Tomorrow morning I'm not sure because my sainsbury shopping won't come till 1 and I don't have much stock left so will have to have cereal me thinks or some porridge..graze on fruit during the day and then in the evening? Hmmm feel like having a roast!

I'm feeling poo pooey today and also feel yuck! I am going to a wedding reception today and just feel awfully fat. Nothing fits and if it does it looks hideous! I just want to stay home and hide away :-(

JosieE87 said:
I'm feeling poo pooey today and also feel yuck! I am going to a wedding reception today and just feel awfully fat. Nothing fits and if it does it looks hideous! I just want to stay home and hide away :-(

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way- is there a nice pair if trousers you can wear with a nice top? X

Well even though I felt pooey I still went and because I have lovely friends, they really made me have a good time. Plus I didnt want the bride to think I didnt care and not turn up after I said I would!! Put on my war paint (make up) and some heels and faked my way through the night. One day it will be real confidence ...I hope. Thanks guys x

Glad you had a nice time Josie :) use that feeling as motivation to stay on plan and you will be a slim jim in no time x

Back