Help! Sweet tooth!

sabs84uk

Hiya everyone. I've been doing ww properly for about 4 weeks now and I can slowly see a loss of no more than a 1 to 1.5 lbs a week. The problem is I have an incredible sweet tooth and although I'm eating within my weeklies and dailies I feel that maybe its affecting my loss? Anyone got any advice on how to curb my sugar cravings? I just finished my totm so this weeks been particularly terrible lol
Thanks x

No what u mean iv bn craving sweets 4 lst cpl wks...nt easy!!!
Iv bn eating ice cream with meringues & strawberries for a dessert -3pts.
Snacks...
Choc chip snack a jacks (large 2pts)
Ice cream oysters -4pts
Flake -4pts
Dnt get hung up on the pts if u hav an off day jst gt bak on it th nxt, it will cum off;-)
Good luck.x

I'd agree with Jambo. I also have a very sweet tooth. I used to bake cupcakes every weekend - so have had to make some major adjustments. I also have a meringue with strawberries and a tablespoon of elmlea for 2pps. I also buy the weight watchers mallows from the pound shop - 6 in a pack - they are 1pp each and are very sweet. Can hit the spot when you need it.

Good luck.

Emms xx

If you can control yourself then it's fine to have treats here and there.

But with me I've noticed my sweet tooth makes me go off track - when I did a sugar free week the lbs fell off. Also it's healthier not to have too much sugar anyway. I have no idea how to curb the craving though. I'm just going to cut out out junkie Sweet things. You won't crave it if you're not eating it so just force yourself and then the rest of the week won't be so hard. If you pair up with someone to do this , it'll be motivation for you. My hubby did it with me (sug free week) I think it helped. Will be trying alone starting today.

Bananas curb sweet cravings for me x

Thanks for all your advice. I am going to try a sugar free week after weigh in on weds but I'm already panicking about what I'm going to do. Lol x

Sabs my weigh in is wednesday too. But I'm starting fresh today. We can do it together if u like?

I have ryvita, crackers and fruit to fill the gap.

I agree sugar free jelly and tinned peaches ( in water not syrup) 0pp

Option hot choc 1pp
Jaffa cake 1pp

Or

Just buy the sweets or chocolates you like but he funsize ones! Less points satisfy the same

I have been really good since Monday have had no sugary snacks. Woohoo got a 1.5 lb loss this week too am happy with that ! Xx

sugar free weather originals are 5 for 1pp. if u suck them last a while. :)

kez80 said:
sugar free weather originals are 5 for 1pp. if u suck them last a while. :)

That's good news, very low pp!

a regular size crunchie 5pp! bargain in my eyes!

Rice krispie sqaure double choc 4pp

Is that the regular size rice crispy squares ad I absolutely <3 them xox

Back