Help taking kids to Mcdonalds- what can I have???

Lucia Lucia

Silver Member
Off out shortly to take the kids to mcdonalds. I want to eat with them but keep the syns down as much as poss.

Whats the best things on the menu. I eat pretty much anything?

Thanks guys

I think even the salad is bad lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A bit late now, but the other day i was stuck in Mcds, and had to make a quick decision...i had chicken salad wrap on its own with a diet coke. Looked up the syns and it was 18 syns (i think!) so not too bad, but i felt cheated as it was so small and it had loads of salad in it so i was using syns for some sauce that i wasn't even bothered about!! Should have asked for it plain lol!!!
Hope this helps for next time...what did you have in the end?

xxx

How many syns is in a Chicken Mayo? I had one the other day and regret it, I should of got the Hamburger I am sure that would have been less due to the breadcrumbs on the chicken (and mayo).

How many syns is in a Chicken Mayo? I had one the other day and regret it, I should of got the Hamburger I am sure that would have been less due to the breadcrumbs on the chicken (and mayo).

The chicken mayo is 16 syns. The hamburger would have been 12.5 so would have been better but not by so much.

The chicken mayo is 16 syns. The hamburger would have been 12.5 so would have been better but not by so much.

Ah thank you. Next time I will go for a hamburger if I ever do get one (which I will try not to). Using all my syns on a hamburger doesn't seem worth it.

A chicken nugget happy meal with diet coke is only 10 syns.

bethibobshobnobs said:
A chicken nugget happy meal with diet coke is only 10 syns.

That is not bad at all! And a rather nice treat too. It possibly a hangover cure ;-) they also do sprite zero and water in mc ds so theres a choice too.

That is not bad at all! And a rather nice treat too. It possibly a hangover cure ;-) they also do sprite zero and water in mc ds so theres a choice too.

Haha exactly! I usually have one on weigh night as I love my mcdonalds!

You could always try KFC nxt time too. 3 crispy strips are 3 syns each and BBQ beans and a diet coke are free! If u like the gravy I think the small ones only 4 syns! X

Hmm will remember that in future but wasn't going for my benefit. for me today was more about the actual place, I'm a nanny and took the children I look after to mcds for end of term treat on parents instructions and our local mcds has the big softplay that keeps them amused for ages. KFC in our town is a takeaway with 2 tables to sit at but.its mainly a grab and go place. Never mind, had a very low syn week so counting them weekly still well within my limit :) thanks though! X

Does anyone know how many syns a salad is? X

Grilled Chicken & bacon salad is 1 1/2 syns. I have been having a grilled chicken salad with balsamic dressing and my book lists neither the grilled chicken salad without bacon or any dressings on its own.

Back