help.....tea time idea,out of salad and veg

gonnabesmall

is doin this
please help am having ee day today and really dont know what to have for my tea so far ive had breakfast pineapple

dinner tuna salad and melon

tea i really want a baked potato but have no salad or veg left too late to prepare anything else now what can i have for my 1/3 .

can have bp with 42g cheese =1x a was gonna have beans but they not super free

if you have no salad or veg then you haven't got any superfree bits to have with it unfortunately. just have what you were going to have and enjoy!

Aren't you hungry?????????? That seems like a ridiculously small amout of food for a day

yeah me, too somtimes i eat a mahoosive dinner then the same size meal again for tea,and somtimes i have a small lunch then a big tea depends how i feel and what time i have to get somthing half decent ready.
think i sorted my tea made a chilli with some mixed frozen veg i found in the darkest depths of the freezer,tasted reaaly good too,ive saved the rest for lunch tomorrow x

could you make today a green day counting the tuna as 2 hebs then have jacket spud and beans and cheese for tea xx

Your beans are HH F SS so whilst not technically superfree they are incredibly healthy and superspeed as well, one day will not kill you to not have your 1/3rd SF so dont feel too bad about it hun. Plus eat the portions that suit you, if your not hungry then thats fine, just be aware that if ur eating well below wot u normally eat ur body might hoard your fat, but if this is normal for you, then no probs :)

Back