Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

help! thiking of giving up already!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Babyblub fighter, 10 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Babyblub fighter

Babyblub fighter New Member

Diet:
    Exante
    So I'm on day 4 and thinking of giving up already as I weighed myself this morning and no weight loss! :cry: I only have a stone to lose so wondering if thats why its so slow! I finding the diet not to bad but dont want to continue if its not working!!! grrrr any of you had similiar experiences as this and went on to lose? I could really do with some hope!!! Thanks in advance ladies!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Divster

Divster Banned

Day 4 and 5 are the hardest, but once they are over you will sail through the rest of the weight. Come on, you can do it, just a few weeks thats all and you will be there! :D

4. More_Rolls_Than_Sayers

More_Rolls_Than_Sayers Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Stick with it hun, you only have a stone to lose...wish I did! Good luck x

5. pocahantas/Victoria

pocahantas/Victoria Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.74%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi
    Im on day four and felt really low today too so your not alone x
    please keep going and see what happens on your first weigh in... you might as well after getting this far x

one stone will soon go :)

6. Babyblub fighter

Babyblub fighter New Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you ladies ! :) I have stuck at it today, looking forward to my veg soup tonight! I'm not really feeling hungry so ketosis must be kicking in ! Yippee ! Not going to weigh myself until Monday then hopefully I'll see a loss! Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.