help! thiking of giving up already!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Babyblub fighter, 10 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Babyblub fighter

Babyblub fighter New Member

Diet:
    Exante
    So I'm on day 4 and thinking of giving up already as I weighed myself this morning and no weight loss! :cry: I only have a stone to lose so wondering if thats why its so slow! I finding the diet not to bad but dont want to continue if its not working!!! grrrr any of you had similiar experiences as this and went on to lose? I could really do with some hope!!! Thanks in advance ladies!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Divster

Divster Banned

Day 4 and 5 are the hardest, but once they are over you will sail through the rest of the weight. Come on, you can do it, just a few weeks thats all and you will be there! :D

4. More_Rolls_Than_Sayers

More_Rolls_Than_Sayers Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Stick with it hun, you only have a stone to lose...wish I did! Good luck x

5. pocahantas/Victoria

pocahantas/Victoria Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.74%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi
    Im on day four and felt really low today too so your not alone x
    please keep going and see what happens on your first weigh in... you might as well after getting this far x

one stone will soon go :)

6. Babyblub fighter

Babyblub fighter New Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you ladies ! :) I have stuck at it today, looking forward to my veg soup tonight! I'm not really feeling hungry so ketosis must be kicking in ! Yippee ! Not going to weigh myself until Monday then hopefully I'll see a loss! Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.