Help to set a target weight

When I started slimming world a few weeks ago I set a goal of losing a stone and a half which will bring me to 11stone and half a pound but I feel that I ultimately would like to weigh less than that.

I have a goal in mind of 10 stone 7lbs but I have in the past been 10 stone on the dot but I don't want to set that low a target without really knowing if that's even possible anymore. It was a few years ago now that I weighed that little and I now have a bigger bust and wider hips.

Any advice is more than welcome :) I'm 5ft 4 with a naturally curvy figure (even at my slimmest)

I always set myself mini targets to keep me motivated. But like you I was a lot lighter than my target weight when I was younger. I have since had 2 kids, so I know it probably isn't achievable any more.

I would keep your 10 7 target and then if you think you can go lower when you get near to 10 7, you can adjust your target.

Good luck :)

Thanks :) that's really helpful. I feel a little bit silly for not thinking of that myself haha

If this helps, I was about 10 st 9 lbs at 5 feet seven inches tall. That was ok. I am now aiming for 10 st 12 lbs as I think that is a good weight to sustain. 10 st 7 lbs sounds good. Good luck on your quest! :)

Aim for 10st 7lbs and you can reassess when you get there. You don't have to set a target until you are ready to. Also be realistic about what is comfortable for you and what you can maintain within your lifestyle.

My target is 10st 7 and I'm a little bit shorter than you. I have weighed less than this years ago but I did not achieve the weight in a healthy way and of course the weight went back on when I returned to normal eating habits. I know at my target I can easily maintain the weight comfortably, whilst also being a size I'm happy with. I used to think I was fat at this weight but since having kids and getting up to 15st when pregnant with my youngest, I'm happy to be back here!

Back