Total Solution help urgently please

zazu

basically ive been on total solution and started tuesday weighed myself today lost 12 pound can i like have a meal once a week like some grilled chicken with salad like a working solution? somebody help please

Thats what i'm doing instead of add a meal week it's nice to be able to have a social life so i'm going to nandos for chicken with green salad tonight but back on 100% tomorrow

& Well done you 12lb since tuesday is amazing

Yes you can mix your days a lot of people do TS most days but have the odd WS day.

To those who do the odd WS, how often do you do it? does it have an affect on the scales or does ur weight loss stall or slow down?

Starlight said:
If youre only doing a day a week itll have little or no impact on your losses. If you do WS every day you can expect to lose around 10lbs a month. Eating an extra 400 kcals a day ISNT going to stall you

Thank you Starlight! My mum cooks a feast every Friday so it's so hard for me to sit there with my soups n shakes when there's such a seductive aroma dancing in front of my nose... Lol So yeah, that's good to know!

Back