HELP WHAT CAN I EAT????????????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nimi, 7 June 2008 Social URL.

1. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    HI IM ON CD DIET AND SOMETIMES I FEEL I NEED TO PECK AT FOOD
    ON SS AT MOMENT
    I SEE PPL HAVE TUNE TO CURB THERE CRAVINGS SO AS IM A VEGI WHAT CAN I HAVE AS ALTERNATIVE WITHOUT THE CARBS NOT A FAN OF QUORN OR SOYA MINCE
    ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GOOD :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. klee

klee Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    CD
    you can have cottage cheese on ss+

4. nimi

nimi Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Would I Be Out Of Ketotsis If I Was Just Doing The Sole Souce Diet As Im Desprate For A Nibble Now And Again

5. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can't see a little bit here and there doing you any harm if it helps you keep focused, it certainly shouldn't knock you out of ketosis as you can have it on AAMW.

6. emmaleighjohnson

emmaleighjohnson Pink and Fluffy Poster

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Is it hunger or is it a craving? I would suggest having a walk/bath/read a chapter of a book and see if you still want something. Most cravings go away after 20mins.

7. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    I can't judge because I've nibbled on some chicken tonight because I "needed" to and it got me through a bad patch.

I am worried that it will become a habit and I will nibble a little bit more and more and that defeats the object of a food replacement diet.

Do you know why you feel the need to nibble? Can you work out what it is that you really want because if you're in ketosis you won't really be hungry? If you can work it out, maybe you can get a bit of what you really need instead.

If you really do feel the need to nibble perhaps have a look at your CD book and do SS+ or 810 instead?

Hope you work it out because I haven't worked it out for myself yet and maybe you can tell me the answer :eek:;)

8. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    I agree, the urge to nibble is sometimes overpowering, but not through hunger. Funny thing is that the things I crave on SS are not what I would normally crave, eg. veg, fruit.
    Usually I'm a real carb addict - I guess it's a case of breaking the addiction.
    Good luck all:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.