Help, willpower tested to the limit!

wobbly tum!

I've just dished up homemade lasagne with garlic bread followed by waffles and ice cream for the kiddlywinks. Ive got my water..... I will be be thin.....I've git my water..... I will be thin....
:'(

Well done for resisting!

I have been resisting the smell of home made steak pie cooking all afternoon so can definitely empathise with you.

Ooh steak pie.... Yum!
How do you cook without testing?? I had to check the meat sauce for the lasagne earlier so I literally dipped a spoon in and licked the back but it wasn't properly checking it.....

I find exhaling lots helps, it seems to rid the lovely smells out of my nose!
I had to watch the OH eat a MASSIVE home made pizza the other day :[ I just kept thinking how I cant eat that, even once at goal I cant eat that (well certainly not one that big!)

Its always best to have a bath or go out while the food is being eaten.

I use the slow cooker as i put it all in there on a morning when i wake and then no messing or preparing as they can all dish it out for themselfs.

Last time I did this diet I found I became addicted to sniffing food and found this strangely comforting and almost made up for not tasting it lol.

I'm a sniffer too! It really does help. Have a list of all the reasons you want to lose weight and put it on display in your kitchen so you can read it while cooking to keep you on track :)

I'm glad I resisted, even when I dished up hubbys an hour later, but at least I could sit with him and eat my spag bol with mushrooms and cabbage.

The hyper sensitive senses are definitely a side effect, I opened my spice cupboard up yesterday and nearly passed out it was so strong...never usually notice. I also knew hubby had eaten a biscuit before he came to bed last night, lol!

The hyper sensitive senses are definitely a side effect, I opened my spice cupboard up yesterday and nearly passed out it was so strong...never usually notice. I also knew hubby had eaten a biscuit before he came to bed last night, lol!

Haha!!

I am so proud of you.. 1,2 and 3 had eggy bread with back beans...... The call it tea I call it mommy heaven.......I love eggy bread :( I have no idea how I stopped my self but I did. I had chicken with mild curry and 200g of mushrooms with my own garlic sauce ( water and garlic seasoning) mmmmmmmmmmm but still wasn't eggy bread. Do you think there is a possibility that they might do an eggy bread flavoured pack....... Oh my god I'm obsessed.........I'm loosing the plot again........someone please end this torture!! Ha ha it's gonna be worth it.......it's got to be worth it........ Have I used enough full stops.............

Nope, you need one more! It's soo much harder when you have to feed other people. If I lived on my own Id be fine.

Nope, you need one more! It's soo much harder when you have to feed other people. If I lived on my own Id be fine.
It says I can't just post a full stop but .

I do the smelling thing too, and the super strong nose is handy and annoying! does make me feel like ive got a super power though..

Yeah, like the idea of a superpower!!

OMG I so know how you feel!! Initially I wasn't bothered about food until today when my husband cooked gammon and I know I have to cook the kids meatballs and spaghetti tomorrow. I'm also going to the pub sat night and am a bit worried about caving. I wonder if they do coke zero there

OMG I so know how you feel!! Initially I wasn't bothered about food until today when my husband cooked gammon and I know I have to cook the kids meatballs and spaghetti tomorrow. I'm also going to the pub sat night and am a bit worried about caving. I wonder if they do coke zero there

I find that drinking soda water or even black coffee in bars is usually ok even though husband has a few pints.

My friend owns the pub so I'm hoping my white wine flavouring arrives before so I can have it with sparkling water. I'm n

Oops I'm not an alcoh however hope this may help with the temptation lol

Back