Help, willpower tested to the limit!

Thanks been sipping on my water and now have a spicy chilli added chilli flakes wish mushrooms and shallots and cauliflower rice.... Hopefully it will work! Yes I'm on this till august :( and struggling on day 5 not a good sign :( txt my boyfriend for support and he txt back saying 'you won't stick to it' and that was it not even a kiss hmmmm have you been on it long I think thats my problem need to switch my brain to day by day somehow cause all I keep thinking about is august :( x

Set mini goals, they will spur you on when you're flagging! I've only been in this 10 days but before Xmas I did slim fast. I've only got 2st to lose now so I'm hoping I can do it by easter :)

Yer need to try that but I want to be skinny not a little bit skinner ha! But I know what you mean must work on it! I'm planning a week break just after Easter.... So if you ever need a thought to spur you on remember you could be on it till august haha! X

Hmmm, you oh would not be treath timed nearly as well in this house lol.

I am having the mother of all blonde days. I've just arrived at 2's school to pick him up and realised I'm 30 mins early! What a tw*t!

How did I mess the first sentence up so badly? Bleedin phone always thinks it knows better. I meant to say, your oh wouldn't get such nice treatment in this house.

BBK, I feel for you with the stepmum, my eldest had the stepmum from hell. Thankfully my ex saw sense last year and divorced her. I told him numerous times over the years that he needed to sort her out or I would come round and see to her myself. Unsurprisingly, in the ten years they were together I never actually met her. His new girlfriend is ace though. She even gave us two kittens for 2 and 3 for xmas (they are mine and dh's rather than my ex's so they have no obligation to them). She has even suggested that we should have a joint xmas day next year. It is so hard to keep everything civil when someone is unreasonable. I hope it gets straightened out bbk xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Desperate, prove your bf wrong. We can all support each other. If you get really hungry, perhaps a little chicken may help so you have something to chew and as the wonderful WT said, keep up the water as I firmly believe it is making a huge difference to me both with hunger and daily losses (which are always bigger the day after I've drank loads if I have a sneaky peak at the scales). Xx

Hi WT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Your right thanks! That's the thing I'm not act hungry just want food you know! My body is so use to me binging all the time that's the problem! And think i also need to try and take things day by day as august is so far away but not really sure how to change the mind set :/ I'm not guna weigh till Monday or possibly linger depending when tom finishes! But hopefully that will spur on! I really want to do it but got to try not to get bored! X

How did I mess the first sentence up so badly? Bleedin phone always thinks it knows better. I meant to say, your oh wouldn't get such nice treatment in this house.

BBK, I feel for you with the stepmum, my eldest had the stepmum from hell. Thankfully my ex saw sense last year and divorced her. I told him numerous times over the years that he needed to sort her out or I would come round and see to her myself. Unsurprisingly, in the ten years they were together I never actually met her. His new girlfriend is ace though. She even gave us two kittens for 2 and 3 for xmas (they are mine and dh's rather than my ex's so they have no obligation to them). She has even suggested that we should have a joint xmas day next year. It is so hard to keep everything civil when someone is unreasonable. I hope it gets straightened out bbk xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She's not a step mum to any of my kids lol. She is to my friends son which is why this is so painful. We're trying very hard to be civil in all this because we know that the kids his got with her are being / could be used as a lever in this. She's already told the stepson that if he gets between her and his dad then she'll leave taking the others and him and his dad will never see them again. She only uses her stepmom status when it suits!!!!!! I'm so pic&£&&£d off right now. I've take to a bath and setting people on detective duty!!!!

She's not a step mum to any of my kids lol. She is to my friends son which is why this is so painful. We're trying very hard to be civil in all this because we know that the kids his got with her are being / could be used as a lever in this. She's already told the stepson that if he gets between her and his dad then she'll leave taking the others and him and his dad will never see them again. She only uses her stepmom status when it suits!!!!!! I'm so pic&£&&£d off right now. I've take to a bath and setting people on detective duty!!!!

Good plan! Clearly my blonde day is still going on (I am actually blonde btw lol) xx

Your right thanks! That's the thing I'm not act hungry just want food you know! My body is so use to me binging all the time that's the problem! And think i also need to try and take things day by day as august is so far away but not really sure how to change the mind set :/ I'm not guna weigh till Monday or possibly linger depending when tom finishes! But hopefully that will spur on! I really want to do it but got to try not to get bored! X

I spent a month reading the threads and diaries on here before I started and I'm sure it has made a difference to my focus. Have a good browse (at the diaries particularly), it helps to see that others have been throw gh the same and powering on through. If you don't do it know, your goal date could be a lot further away than august.... xxxx

That is a very good point actually thank hadn't thought of it that way before :/ think I'm gonna make a list and if there is something in particular that I really crave then I can write it down and have it in moderation on my planned week off won't cause as much damage as having it while I'm in ketosis :) that's a hood thought about the diaries I havnt looked at them either for some strange reason haha :) thanks :) xx

Back