• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help with garlic mushrooms

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
I don't know how you've already tried but I would fry the mushrooms in frylight with some easy garlic and then add a little vegetable stock and simmer to reduce the liquid.

metrognome

is getting better at it
S: 17st10lb C: 15st3lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 41.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.11%)
or if you have some extra light garlic and herb cream cheese you can mix this in with the cooked mushrooms and add a little milk to thin it out

I spray pan with fry light.Then I simmer mine in chicken bovril and beef stock mixed(sounds yucky but works for this) .I put Lazy garlic in the stock. Simmer till gone.Allow to dry fry(this is why I used the frylight-seems to coat pan despite water) to get rid of any extra moisture and give mushrooms that fried texture.I find thet feel soggy if I dont do the last bit.

pesty

Fighting the bulge
S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st2.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st11lb(5.63%)
I quite simply chop some garlic as finely as i can, fry this in frylight to soften (medium heat) - dont let it burn or brown.

Then add the mushrooms and a tsp of water if they dry out.

Recently tbh i've cheated! lol morrisons do a garlic and pepper grinder and i just sprinkle this on my mushrooms whilst cooking - they're really yum! xx