Help with getting your water down

Hi, yes the litre bottles are excellent. I keep one on my desk at work sip from that throughout the day plus I also drink several large cups of black coffee and aim for another litre of water when I get home. It does help keep the hunger at bay!!

Coffee was a god-send to me on LT last time - nothing like a nice hot drink to stop you feeling lousy! :D

I can go through phases of hating water but I find in this colder weather that I like it best at room temp. I use a water filter jug. I keep this topped up and refill a couple of litre bottles from it. I aim to have one litre down by coffee break and another by lunchtime. Then I have a third litre in the afternoon. Anyhting else I drink after that, I consider a bonus!!! Works for me and I get through 3-4 ltrs every day.
Filtered tap water is as good as bottled water and has no sodium. Many bottled waters have a high sodium content.

I seem to prefer hot and cold mixed together from the tap.

Fizzy water is a nice change, and it makes me feel fuller which is good. Sainsburys (and I think Asda) do 2 litre bottles of fizzy water for 10p so it's not expensive to have a litre or 2 of that a day as well as tap water.

Jon

Back