Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help with points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by cd121272, 22 March 2007 Social URL.

1. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    As many of you are aware I am doing ww points and have been doing quite well but what I would like to ask is.

If you eat over your points one day can you save points over the next few days to make up for it. I know you can save points then use them but does it work the other way around as long as you are in the same week?

I hope somebody understands that :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I know what you mean lol I prefer to do it the other way and have a 'point bank' for going out but in saying that I did do it the other way a few weeks ago, I was away overnight, had a 5 course meal, a bottle and a half of bubbly and a full breakfast the next day. I saved 4 points a day for the rest of the week and still managed to lose at the end of the week.

I wouldnt like to do it that way too often but now and again, for a special occasion - well it worked for me ;)

4. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks starlight I am planning on keeping around 3 to 4 back for the next 3 days so that I can make up a bit for it and I hope it will help.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.