Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help with points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Missa!!!, 27 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Missa!!!

Missa!!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmng World
    Hi all
    I've just had a meal at my brothers house. I need to know the points on the following.

• Fried potatoes
    I have seriously gone over my points. I will have to be careful this weekend :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chipbutty

chipbutty Full Member

potatoes are 1pt/100gms so im guessing at about 9pts, as thats what id point for chips that are fried, maybe less actually as potatoes are thicker so soak up less oil, maybe 5-6pts? sorry not more accurate but sometimes you just have to guesstimate these things xx

4. Missa!!!

Missa!!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmng World
    Thank you very much for that. To be honest I was going to put down 6-7pts just to be on the safe side.

Much appreciated :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.