HELP WITH RED DAY

chick10

Got To Keep Counting :D
I started the 5th and I have had

3 GREEN DAYS

I have decided to have a

RED DAY

my mum has those mini cooked party sausage in, can I snack off those? or do i have to eat certain sausages?

And will i have to cook all my meat in fry light?

hope someone can help as im starving haha

also on a red day is fruit and fibre 5 syns or can i use it in HeXB?

thanks x

x

no they have syns and quite a few for tiny wee sausages . Morrisions eat smart sausages are free I have them with bacon and eggs . you can add mushrooms and tomatoes . I find it diffucult just on red day for snacks I use cold meat mostly

the sausages will have a syn value. the only sausages i know of that don't are quorn ones. There are some that are better than others though, but you should check with others here as I'm not sure how many they would be.

Fruit and fibre is a HEXB on red although the SW book says to have 28g with a scan bran too.

In terms of cooking your meat as long as you have trimmed off all visible fat and add no extra fat to cook it you can choose to roast, grill or fry. If you do need to add any cooking liquid it should be fry light.

so can i have hamburgers with onions (all fried in frylight) and SW chips from my HeXB?

They may still have syns some brands are low in syns others are higher think its the asda ones that are low 1 1/2 or somthing but would need to check brand.

in my directory Aberdeen angus beef burgers twin pack chilled 142g each burger on red 6.5
goes for the quater pounders as well

M&S Aberdeen Angus burgers are 6.5 syns each on red.
Red days are not hard if you steer clear of pre packaged foods! It doesn't take long to mix up some mince, herbs, garlic and onion and make your own free burgers.
Sausages are low syn if you have the WW ones or the Tesco 3% fat ones or Morrison Eat smart pork, lincolnshire or cumberland.

yes you can :)

Back