HELP! xx

xSinead

Silver Member
Thinking about finding a brand new consultant! Do they need a medical form signed by the doctor? I thought it was only if your bmi was over a certain amount? xx

In not sure as it seems to be cambridge are going OTT on their paper work! My CDC is slightly creeped out that they want her to take my measurements EVERY week too when we both know there's no point! Why I don't know if they've got to track more as the diet is getting popular or what but it seems to be the case everywhere I didn't even want my doctor knowing I was on it! As I swear in July she didn't have to tell them I was on it but now she's had to!

I just switched over, and was over BMI 40 and my CDC said although she was supposed to get the doctors note as I had already been doing the diet she would overlook it. I guess it depends if you get someone who follows the rules to a T or if they are prepared to be flexible. If you are under 40 BMI I don't think you need a note anyway.

I thought you needed a note if you had amedical condition or if you were on medication? Thats what my cwpc said. The questionnaire is alot longer than it used to be as well though. The best thing I did was change cwpc, my new one is fantastic :)
Jemma xx

I've just changed my consultant!
Booked in to see her & get weighed on Tuesday, no medical form required as my bmi is only just over 30 :) x

Good luck for Tuesday xSinead, I hope your cwpc is as nice as mine is. I actually have two as they are a husband and wife team who have lost 22st between them! I was really impressed lol! (Can you tell hehe?)! Hows the diet going? Im on day four and I think im in ketosis as im not even hungry and im having to force down water and shakes :)
Jemma xx

Day 3 of my restart and i've lost 6lb :)
Tried the chicken & mushroom soup for lunch and i literally had 3 mouthfulls before throwing it in the bin!

Lots of water now for me x

Tried the chicken & mushroom soup for lunch and i literally had 3 mouthfulls before throwing it in the bin!

Wow that's a fab loss. Well done. No I'm not feeling the soups either. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow well done xSinead!! I havent dared to weigh myself yet!! I cant wait until monday to find out how Ive done!! Im finding the soups hard to digest this time around as well, they are all horrible :( . Cant wait to hear how much youve lost all together when you weigh in!!
Jemma xx

Back