Help!!!

pinkclara

I've been doing really well, but feeling very low and hungry all of the time this week. I'm very forgetful and just generally lethargic all the time. Just feel my body is 'flagging' and I don't know why.
I suffered from postnatal depression following the birth of my daughter and I would liken it to this - feeling not altogether with it and 'spaced!' Just wondered if anyone else had experienced these symptoms cos its quite worrying when you don't feel 'yourself' :wave_cry:

Hello there.

DOn't be sad. It's ok to feel low once in a while. When I was doing LL in 2007, there was a time when I didn't feel cheerful and happy, just wanted to stay in bed and do nothing. I don't think it was because of the diet, or maybe, I don't know and since didn't want to spoil all my effort, I went to the shops, the fancy and posh ones of my neighborhood and tried on lots of clothes. It did the trick because I felt a lot better.
Hope that helps.

you are going through big changes at the moment and while it can be fab it can also be a bit overwhelming at times too.

physically, i felt a bit dizzy at about week 10 but after milk week it improved

mentally 9 weeks in i felt like i had been doing it ages - but it seemed ages to go as well - stick with it and the last few weeks fly. people started noticing at about 12 weeks for me and that was a big boost

hope things look up for you soon
daisy x

Hi LN / Daisy,
thanx for replies - i've increased water and actually feel a bit better today.
LN, did what you said today and got into size 14 which has given me a big boost (havent been a 14 for 11 years!), didn't buy anything though.
Daisy, you're right when you say it feels like ages but still weeks to go - mentally I need to stay strong and the support has really helped as I haven't told any friends i am on the programme - only family xx
thankyou

Hey PinkClara

Hope you are feeling better today, the water really does help I find. I also find that it is easier for me because I have told literally everyone.. so I get loads of support and good strokes. Just remember each day is one day closer to goal hun.

Big Hugs

Jez
xx

Back