Help

Tat

I cant get to the chemist to get my LT , I have had one chocolate shake today will I be OK just to have lots of water n coffee till tomorow ? this is gona be hard.

Hi Tracy if I was you I would follow the day 1 refeed menu just for today then carry on with LT as normal tomorrow. People lose weight on refeed and this way you are ensured of having the nutrition your body requires. Please don't start LT with a calorie deficit as it is a vlcd to start with.

Good Luck xx

Thanx for your quick reply I will go look up re-feed .

How did you get on Tat? Hope you got to the chemist today? I have not been able to go either and simply must get there tomorrow as I've only got a couple of shakes left!

i would have just bought 3 slimfast until you can get the chemist, it know its not the same but only 600 or soncals in 3 of those and wouldnt have hurt for one day

Would slimfast not knock you out of ketosis?

Would slimfast not knock you out of ketosis?

hmmmmmmmm yeah never thought of that, no idea to be honest, but must be better then living off water for a day:D

thank you all for your advice I actually got to the chemist it was open till 11pm so all was well xxxxx

Back